Impossible

Emily pov

The whole world slowed down around me. I could see my doctors mouth moving but I couldn't hear anything she was saying. I can't be pregnant it is impossible. The results must be wrong. I've never been with anyone else. I just can't be pregnant someones got it wrong. Maybe A has messed with the results. I looked down to see Ali holding my hand but I couldn't feel her. I looked back up and everything was blurred. I took a deep breathe realizing I hadn't taken a breath in what felt like forever. My body felt weak and my eyes began to close.

Alison pov

"Emily!" She fell limp in her chair next to me as she let go of my hand.

Her doctor rushed over to us and began to move Emily into an upright position. She checked her pulse and shouted for someone to help. Seconds later a young nurse came running in and both of them carried Emily over to the bed at the other side of the room.

"Whats going on?" I shouted, my heart was pounding.

"Shes okay shes just fainted."

Just fainted is she kidding me. There is no just about it. I couldn't see Emily passed her doctor and the nurse. I could hear a slight moan from Emily and sighed with relief. They both stood over her as her doctor took her blood pressure and checked her sugar level.

"Ali." Emily's voice was weak.

I pushed past the doctor and nurse and took Emily's hand.

"You're okay." I gave her a kiss on her forehead and a smile of reassurance.

I stood holding her hand while she lay down for ten minutes before she was ready to sit up again.

Emily pov

I felt weak sitting back in the seat but I didn't want to lie down anymore.

"There is something more." My doctor started.

"What else can there be?" Ali looked scared.

"From your blood result we could also tell that the eggs used were not yours."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everything had turned upside down so fast and I wasn't ready for any of this. We just about to graduate.

Alison pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"How could the eggs not be mine?" Emily looked paler than I had ever seen her.

"Well the blood type it matches you but it is also very similar to your wives."

"I can't do this anymore." Emily got out of her seat and ran out of the room.