A's Trap

Alison pov

Instinctively we all stood up together and without thinking about all of the people in the hall who had just read all of our horrific sercrets. Emily took hold of my hand as she chased after the girls who followed Aria out of the door. We found ourselves at the top of a set of stairs as the door to the hall slammed behind us. I turned back to try push the door open again however it was stuck.

"I guess we cant go back then." Hanna sighed.

"We shouldnt go back anyway we need to get Aria and find out what is going on." Spencer began down the stairs.

Emily gave me a reassuring smile and we followed Spencer with Hanna firmly behind us now. The stairs felt like they went on forever and we were only half way down at least.

"Wait." Hanna whispered.

We all turned around in sync.

"What is it?" Spencer asked.

"There is a door here." Hanna pointed to her left.

How did we miss the door.

"That door is the equipment room for the IT class." Spencer explained. "That is were these stairs used to end." Spencer continued.

Hanna attempted to push the door open but it didnt open.

"Lets just keep going." Emily turned back and led me down the stairs.

The further we went the darker it was becoming around us. I held on to Emilys hand tightly, my mind constantly flashing back to images of Emilia and if she was okay - if we would be okay and would see her again. My heart was racing. I had to make sure Emily got out of here safe, Emilia needs her.

Emily's pov

I could feel through Alison's grip on my hand how nervous she was and I tried to hide how the anxiety that was building inside of me. All I knew was that no matter what happened down here I would make sure Alison got out of here even if no one else did. Emilia needed one of us and I would make sure she would have Alison. My racing heart warmed at the thought of Emilia. I tried not to think of the unborn child I was currently carrying and what would happen to the couple it had been promised to.

My mind had been racing so fast I hadnt even noticed that we had reached the bottom of the stairs. There was a small corridor that was lit with only two small lights on the walls. We followed Spencer along the hall way towards the lonely door that sat across from the stairs we had just come down. As we reached the door Hanna grabbed hold of the free arm that I had.

We stopped right at the door. All of us taking a deep breath, trying to prepare for whatever was on the other side. Spencer slowly took hold of the door handle and give us one last look for confirmation to go ahead and open it. We all looked at one another one last time before nodding at the same time. Spencer flung the door open in one movement revealing to us something we had always feared.

THIS STORY IS NEARLY COMING TO AN END AND I AM CONSIDERING CONTINUING ALISON AND EMILYS STORY IN A NEW BOOK FOR THEIR LIFE AFTER A SO IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THAT LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT.

PS A WILL BE REVEALED IN TEH NEXT CHAPTER!!!!