Home Coming

Emily Pov
I was not expecting what happened next. Mr Dilaurentis took Alison straight into his arms and burst out crying.
"Don't you ever do that to me again! I've done this before you can't do that to us."
Alison burst out crying in his arms.
"I'm sorry."

I left them to talk and probably cry more. I got Emilia and we went out for a walk. As I walked with Emilia in my arms I looked down at her and seen her smile bigger than she had since Ali had left. She was just as happy to have her mom back as I was.

Ali pov
My dad finally stopped yelling and crying for long enough that I could explain to him that I was just scared. I eventually got a hug from him without any tears. All I could think about during the whole time we spoke was going upstairs to see Emily and Emilia. I missed them so much and now to be back with them; my family, I was whole again.

My dad left to go out a walk and I went straight upstairs to my girls. I knew theyd be no doubtly in my old room and it was confirmed from the moment I stepped on the second landing, I could hear Emilia laughing, a laugh I missed far too much.

I threw open the door and Emilia and Emily were sitting on the double bed. Emilia was bouncing while holding both of Emily's hands for support. I swooped Emilia up in my arms and held her close, I never wanted to let her go. Emily stood up and put her arms around us both and I knew everything was going to be okay again and I was safe.
"Ali you can't do that to us again? I wont put Emilia through that. She wondered where you were everyday. I couldnt even get her to sleep at first because she didnt understand why you werent there." Emily's voice cracked. "Now you are back you're back for good, no running away."

I nodded and Emily gave me a gentle kiss. Everything felt perfect and I knew that it would only be a matter of time before A would ruin that again, and just on cue my phone buzzed in my pocket. I tried to ignore it and just enjoy the moment but it buzzed again until I finally turned it off. Nothing was going to ruin this. I would deal with whatever was to come another day.