Mona's Mess

Alison pov

We pulled up in a cab outside my house at just after 3pm. I couldn't wait to see Emilia's face when we walked through the door. As much as I enjoyed the alone time with Emily I was happy to be home to my baby.

When I opened the front door to my house my dad, Jason, Emilia, Aria and Hanna were waiting for us. I ran straight over to Jason and took Emilia out of his arms. I suqeezed Emilia tight and planted kisses all over her little face as she giggled.

"I missed you so so much."

Emily put her arms around Emilia and I and kissed both of us.

"So how was th honeymoon?" Aria asked.

"Yeah tell us all about. Actually don't I don't need hear all the girl on girl action."

"Hanna!" Emily laughed.

"It was amazing Greece is so beautiful."

"From what we seen anyway." Emily whispered.

"Ew guys." Hanna looked disgusted. "I don't tell you my sex life details."

Everyone laughed. My dad hugged me then Emily.

"Well anyway welcome home girls. Emilia has definitely missed you both. I lost count of how many times she said mama in each day."

Hanna's phone started ringing and we all stared at her until she realised it was hers.

"Oh I should get this." Hanna went into the kitchen to take the call.

It must have been Caleb. I was surprised he wasn't here. My dad left us to catch up and we went up stairs to my bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily pov

Alison, Aria and I sat on Alison's - well our - bed and Emilia sat on Alison's lap pulling at her hair. Hanna had been down stairs on the phone for quite a long time.

"So how are things going with you and Jason?" With all the excitement of the wedding I had forgot about the fact Emilia found a pregnancy test in Alison's bedroom.

"Things are going pretty good. I know he is your brother Ali but I really like him." Aria blushed.

"Had sex?" I looked at Alison shocked.

I couldn't believe she just straight out asked Aria that, no matter how much I wanted to know.

"Ali"

"No it's fine." Aria paused.

Hanna came running into the bedroom before Aria got the chance to answer.

"You are never going to believe who that was on the phone and what they have done." Hanna sat down beside me.

"Who was it?" Alison asked.

"Mona."

"Why would she be calling you?" I asked.

Mona hated us and she wasn't afraid to show it.

"She done something stupid." Hanna paused as we all waited to hear what it was.

"Han what did she do?" Aria asked.

"She told the police about A thinking she could get one over on Ali."

"Omg how could she be so stupid." Aria looked really freaked out.

"That's not the worst part. A of course knows and is out for blood and no just hers." Hanna showed us her phone.

There was a text from A.

Say goodbye to one of your four. Let's call it payback for Mona's mess - Kisses A

"When did you get this text? and why would A punish us for something Mona done? We had nothing to do with it."

"Aria it's A you are speaking about when does that bitch ever play fair." Alison's face was white as a ghost.

"Anyway the police don't believe her and had her put in a cell for the night." Hanna didn't seem very fazed by this news.

My happy little world had now come crumbling down around me in the form of A. I pulled Alison in close to me as if that was going to protect her. I could see how scared she was from the look on her face. She knew better than anyone what A was capable of.