The Morning After

Emily pov

I woke up to the sound of Alison vomiting in the bathroom. I checked the clock. 7:30. I couldn't believe what happened last night. I touched my lips and they were a little sensitive. I could still feel Alison's lips against mine. Alison began vomiting again and I jumped out of the bed.

The bathroom door was locked.

"Ali let me in." I knocked on the door.

She opened the door then ran back over the the toilet. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her waist.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"This is absolutely disgusting. Why would people do this to themselves on purpose?"

I tried not to laugh but a small giggle escaped.

"Em don't laugh its not funny."

"I know sorry." I kissed the top of her head.

She lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"It will be okay Ali."

"What about A?"

"We'll tell your dad and Jason today and then A has nothing over you."

"Tell me and dad what." Jason was standing at the bathroom door.

Alison turns to me waiting for me to say something but I didn't know what to do. Her face was completely drained of blood. The next minute I knew she was vomiting again.

"Ali?" I could see the fear spreading across Jason's face but I couldn't answer him. Although I was pretty sure he realised.

"Ali, no. Please tell me you're not." He had his face in his hands. "How? Who?" He was pacing at the door.

"Jason not now." Ali shouted.

She began crying and I pulled her in close.

"Jason just give us a minute."

He was about to speak but I shook my head and he just walked away.

"Ali it's time you don't really have a choice now."

She sobbed harder and I squeezed her tight. I stood up taking her with me. I held her face in my hands. Her eyes were blood shot and her face was as white as a ghost. I kissed her gently on the lips. She tasted like vomit but I didn't care.

"It will be okay just tell him everything."

I let her brush her teeth then I took her hand and led her down stairs. Jason was sitting with his dad. I practically had to push Alison into the room. She kept her head down and I led over to sit down.

"Alison whats going on? Jason told me you need to tell me something."

Alison lifted her head as I sat her down. He could now see how pale she was and he jumped out of his seat and ran over to Alison.

"Are you sick? We should get you to see a doctor."

"Dad stop."

Alison pov

My dad looked so scared. I didn't know how to tell him. I felt sick. I looked at Jason and he looked concerned. I nodded and he knew I wanted him to tell him.

"Dad, Alison's not sick."

My dad turned away from me and looked at Jason. Jason looked back at me before continuing.

"She's.... She's pregnant." 

My dad looked back at me horrified. He sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Alison?" My dads voice broke and I could imagine that his heart had just done the same.

"Dad its not what you think."

Emily put her arm around me and my dad looked at her angrily. I could feel her move her arm away from me and I grabbed her hand. I needed to feel her touch. My stomach growled and I felt the urge to throw up.

"Em."

She could see the panic in my face.

"Go I'll tell him."

Emily pov

Alison ran straight up the stairs. Jason and his dad both just stared at me. I didn't know where to start.

"Well." Jason stood beside his dad.

"She..She was..." I couldn't say the word. "She couldn't fight him."

They both realised what I was trying to say and the blood drained from their faces.

"Em." Alison shouted from upstairs.

I didn't know if I should leave or not.

"Go see her." Jason was the only one that could speak.