Alison Meet.....

Alison pov

I didn't recognise the girl that was with Cece. I turned to Emily to ask if she knew her but she just collapsed on the ground. 

"Emily!" I shouted as I knelt down beside her. 

She had fainted. I sat down beside her and placed Emilia in my lap. 

"Emily?" The girl shouted and ran towards her.

She sat down at the opposite side of Emily and touched her face. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I snapped at her. 

She pulled her hand away and looked at me startled.

Cece sat down at Emily's feet and raised them. I placed my jacket under Emily's head. Emilia stroked Emily's face with her small hand.

"She has just fainted Ali." Cece reassured me.

"I know but I want to know why." I stared at the girl that was with Cece, she was looking down at the ground.

Emily pov

I could feel my eyes slowly open. There were three faces but they were blurry.

"Em you are okay you just fainted." It was Alison's voice. 

I small hand was stroking my face and I turned to see Emilia's smiling face. I began to sit up and someone's hand was on my back pushing me up. I turned to see who it was and I remembered what happened before I fainted. Who I had seen.

"Maya?"

"Hello Emily." She was smiling.

How was this even possible she was dead. I moved away from her as tears escaped my eyes and ran down my face. Emilia climbed on to my lap and tried her best to hug me. I lifted her up and held her close. Alison wrapped her arms around my waist, laying her hands on my stomach.

"Em what's wrong? Who is this?"

I didn't if I was happy she was still alive or angry about the fact she let me believe she was dead. 

"Ali this is Maya." Cece couldn't even look me in the eye. 

I could feel the anger building up inside me as she said her name. Emilia was poking me cheeks as a few tears fell.

"What are we going to do about him?" Maya looked at me expecting me to answer but I didn't. 

"We leave him." Cece answered.

"We can't the cops are looking for him. I don't feel like being a suspect because I didn't tell them how I found him." Alison sounded angry but I didn't turn to her, I couldn't. 

I stood up with Emilia and Alison followed. I took Alison's hand and without saying anything I walked towards the open door without saying anything to Maya or Cece. 

"EMILY!" Maya shouted after me but I just ignored her.

I was way too angry and hurt to speak to her. We walked in silence until we made it back to the main road.  

"Emily will you just stop. Who was that back there?" Alison pulled her hand from mines and stopped in the middle of the street.

"She was just a girl I used to know." I looked behind us and Cece was walking towards us. "Come on we better find Jason." I grabbed Alison's hand and began walking again.

I dialed Jason's number and he answered after three rings.

"Emily?"

"We have her but you should call the cops and tell them they need to go to the warehouse down beside the river. Scott hung himself."

"What? Is Emilia okay?"

"Yes she's fine we are on our way back to the car."

"Okay I'll call the cops and meet you back at the car."

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

"Ali wait up." Cece was right behind us and Ali stopped.

I didn't want to stop but I couldn't just walk away from Alison. 

"Emily you need to speak to her. You need to let her explain."

I didn't understand why Cece was pleading her case and not Maya herself. 

"I don't need to do anything."

"What the hell is going on?" Alison looked at me confused.

"Maya and Emily used to date. Maya had to fake her own death to keep herself safe and Emily."

"Em?"

"We need to go I told Jason we were on our way."

"No wait." Alison stopped me before I walked away. "Why didn't you go after the car accident?"

"I was going to but I heard what happened to Emily and I decided to stick around for a while. I was tracking A then I heard about Emilia. I met Maya a few days ago and she explained why she faked her own death."

"How did you know who she was?" I asked.

"I seen her before when I was in Rosewood. She was watching you and when I seen her in Philly again I had to know why she was watching you. Emily she still cares about you."

I couldn't listen to this. I was with Alison and I loved her Maya being back wouldn't change that.

"Mama." Emilia smiled.

"Come one we have to go."

I started walking away and Alison followed.