Ali?

Emily pov

I sat in the car with Emilia preparing myself to go inside Alison's dad's house. I looked up to Alison's bedroom window and the light was on. I knew that Alison was freaked about the fire but runnning awaya and leaving Emilia and I at the hospital was not exceptable. I was so angry with her and the more I thought about it I could feel the anger building up inside me. I looked into the mirror at Emilia who was just staring back at me, probably wondering why I was just sitting and not going inside. I lifted her out of her car seat and sat her down on my lap. Without saying anything she cuddled into me and I kissed the top of her head.

I climbed out of the car with Emilia in my arms and headed towards the house. Before I got to the front door Jason apeeared in it .

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs." I could see that Jason was worried. "I will take Emilia for you." Jason put out his arms to take Emilia from me.

"No she's the only thing that will keep me calm enough not to completely freak out with Alison." I held Emilia closer to me.

"Mommy?" I looked down at Emilia who was looking up at me curiously.

I pushed passed Jason and went upstairs. Alison's bedroom door was shut but I could see the light from under the door. I took a deep breath before I entered the room.

As I opened the door I scanned the room for Alison. The room was empty and the window was now open. I looked out the window but I couldn't see her, not even a shadow. Did she really run away when she seen or heard me come to the house? Why would she want to avoid me like this?

I turned back to the empty bedroom and a piece of paper was flapping around on the drawers. I slammed the window shut and sat down on the floor with Emilia. My name was written on the front of the piece of paper. It was Alison's hand writing. Emilia climbed off of me and rolled onto the floor. She made her way up to the wall as I opened the folded paper.

'I'm sorry I can't do this anymore. I know Emilia will be safe with you. If I go maybe A will come after me and leave you alone. I can't put you both in danger like this anymore. A is after me and I am putting everyone I love in danger with being in Rosewood. I love you so much Emily and I know you will probably hate me for this but it is what s best for you and Emilia. I will think of you both everyday. Don't come looking for me because I have told you before things stay hidden until I want them found and I don't want you to find me."

I could feel my heart breaking as I read the note Alison had left for me. How could she do this? How could she just leave? Emilia needs her. I need her. Emilia began jumping and I caught her. I pulled her on to my lap and held her tight as the tears rolled down my face. Emilia rubbed her hand over my cheek.

"Why?" She asked as looked at her wet hand.

"I'm just sad, but we will be okay." I hugged her close to my chest and repeated the last four words to myself.

I didn't know how Alison could just leave like this. I couldn't move or shout on Jason I just sat frozen with Emilia.