Cece Bitches

Alison pov

She looked startled and surprised to see me here.

"Cece?"

"I got a call telling me you were in some trouble so I got the first flight back and when I got off the plane I got a text from A telling me to meet them here or they would hurt you."

Emilia stood up and took a step towards Emily.

"Who's baby?" Cece looked confused.

"Mine."

"What? How?" I seen her face the moment she realised how.

I told her about the guy that raped me the day after it happened.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Emilia." Emily didn't look happy to see Cece.

"So are you two a thing now?"

"We got married but that's not important just now. Why would you come back? It's too dangerous for you to be here."

"I didn't know it was A that called me. I panicked I didn't know what happened."

"Well we need to get you out of sight before someone sees you and calls the cops."

I picked Emilia up off of the blanket and with Emily's help packed everything up. Emily picked up Emilia and we walked back to her car.

I got into the back of the car with Emilia and Cece.

"We ready to go?" Emily asked.

"Just about." I strapped an unwilling to sit still Emilia into her car seat.

As soon as she heard the click of Emilia's straps Emily sped away.

"Where exactly are we going to take her?"

"Mine, no one will be in."

I couldn't believe I walked all this way with Emilia it felt like the longest drive ever.

"Omg." Emily looked panicked.

"What's wrong?"

"My brakes wont work. Someone has cut the cable, it is the only explanation."

The car began sliding over the road.

"Why is the road slippy? It's not like it's icy."

"I don't know." Emily tried to steer us straight but she couldn't get control of the car.

"Emily try pull the hand brake." Cece shouted as Emilia began crying.

As soon as Emily pulled the hand brake up it came back. My heart was racing. I tried to soothe Emilia but it was no use. I looked up from Emilia to see Emily and Cece's side of the car heading straight into a tree as the car swirved uncontrollably. I through myself over Emila's seat trying to protect her as I prepared for impact.

As we hit the tree my body was thrown further over Emilia. Emilia was waling. There was smoke coming out of the front of the car. I looked over at Emily and Cece who were both unconscious.

"Cece." I shook her and her eyes slowly began to open.

"Ali are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. Can you take Emilia and get her out of here."

Cece climbed over me and got Emilia out of the car. I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Em come on we need to get out of here." I turned Emily's face round to mine and there was blood covering her whole face. I screamed as I tried to wake her but she wouldn't open her eyes.

I pulled my phone out and dialled 911. They said an ambulance would be there right away. There was a knock on the passenger seat window. I turned to see Cece standing holding Emilia was crying hysterically.

"Ali she needs you."

I didn't know what to do I couldn't leave Emily alone. I kissed the only part of Emily's face that wasn't covered in blood.

"I'm not leaving you I promise. I will be right outside there." Tears ran down my face as I climbed out of the car.

Cece handed Emilia to me. Emilia nuzzled her face into my neck as she cried.

"Cece you need to get out of here before anyone see's you."

"I can't leave you not like this."

"You need to it's the only way you will get away without getting caught by the police. You know where you can get another passport and flight."

"Ali..."

"Go hurry I'll be fine."

Cece hugged me then kissed the top of Emilia's head, "You look after your mom little one."

As sirens grew closer Cece ran into the trees. I was now standing alone with Emilia crying in my arms and my wife unconscious in her car. This wasn't how things were meant to be today and I knew who was behind it all even without a stupid text for them to gloat.