Haleb's Big Day

Emily pov

I watched Hanna as she stood in her wedding dress. It was beautiful. So much lace on one outfit and it fit perfectly to Hanna's body. I couldn't believe she was getting married to Caleb tomorrow. Everything was moving so fast for all of us. Spencer and Aria cancelled last minute to come to the fitting so it was just Hanna and I. Alison was still trying to find something for Emilia and herself to wear to the wedding tomorrow.

"You look amazing Han." I smiled

"Are you sure? I need this all to be perfect."

I got up from my seat and stood beside her. "You look perfect and I cant guarantee you that Caleb will think the same."

She smiled into the mirror facing us and took a deep breathe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to get a bite to eat after the dress fitting. Even though Hanna was beyond nervous she couldn't turn down me paying for lunch.

"I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow and my dad isn't coming."

"Still haven't heard from him then?"

She shook her head and grabbed a hand full of fries. I knew she was upset about her dad not approving even if she didn't want to admit it to me or anyone else. We all know her well enough to know that she is hurting inside and that's why she's eating six fries at a time.

"He might change his mind and show up. You never know." I was trying my best to keep her positive about tomorrow.

"Maybe."

Every time we spoke about her dad I could hear her heart break over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

Emily and I got to the church early with Emilia so we could sit right at the front. The church looked magnificent. There were white, pink and purple flowers everywhere. We sat down and waited for more people to arrive. Emily and I were Hanna's bridemaids along with Spencer and Aria but they weren't here yet. Trickles of people began to arrive at the church and Emily's phone rang.

"Han we will be back in five minutes we are waiting on Jason to get here so he can take Emilia."

I could hear Hanna freaking out over the phone.

"Em you go help her get dressed I'll wait on Jason."

Emily nodded and smiled.

"Okay Hanna I'm coming round now. Calm down." Emily hung up the phone while Hanna was still speaking.

"Are you sure you want to wait for Jason alone?"

"Yeah I'll be fine I'm sure he won't be long." I smiled.

Emily went to walk away and I grabbed her arm. I pulled her down to me and kissed her gently. Her lips were so soft.

She smiled then left to go help Hanna. Every time either of us walked away from each other I was brought back to the first day back at school when I didn't kiss her in front of everyone and I never wanted to feel like that again. To stop that feeling I made we kissed every time we were leaving each other.

Jason turned up with Aria a couple of minutes after Emily left. As soon as I handed Emilia to Jason and gave her a kiss, Aria and I headed to the back of the church to get dressed.

As we stood outside the big doors at the entrance to the chuch Hanna began fidgeting with her dress. I could see how nervous she was and just wanted to help but I didn't know how. The music began and two smartly dressed men opened the door.

Hanna's mom took her hand and led her down the aisle. Spencer and Aria followed then Emil and I after them. Caleb stood at the end of the aisle with Toby beside him. The both looked so daper. Caleb's face lit up as soon as he seen Hanna. Once we made it down the aisle Caleb took Hanna's hand and led her up the three steps that led to the alter. I stood between Aria and Emily watching Hanna and Caleb in aw as they said their vows. The service was so beautiful. I looked over at Emily who was smiling with tears in her eyes. I couldn't wait until it was us getting married.

--------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

Once we left the church we went to the park where a the whole place had been set up for the reception and it looked beyond amazing. I searched for Jason whom still had Emilia. No surprise I found him with his arms wrapped around Aria's waist, but I couldn't see Emilia. Maybe Emily had her now or Mrs Fields.

"Hey where's Emilia?"

"Where you told me to put her." Jason looked at my confused.

"I told you to look after her so she should be with you."

"No you texted me and told me to put her down for a nap in her stroller and leave her at the end of the table that the bridal party will be sitting at."

"Jason I didn't text you." I looked along the end of the table and Emilia's stroller was sitting there. I began to run towards it and Jason and Aria followed behind me. "Why do you think I would ask you to leave my baby alone somewhere that is so busy?"

I got to the stroller and lifted up the blanket. It was empty.

"Jason where is she? This isn't funny?"

"Maybe Emily has her or Mrs Fields."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Emily's number. My hands were shaking.

"Hey beautiful where are you? I can't find you."

"Em do you or your mom have Emilia?"

"No Jason has her doesn't he."

The whole room began spinning as my phone fell out of my hand to the floor.