Honeymoon Part 2

Emily pov

We were three days into our honeymoon and we hadn't left our hotel room once. I have to say I was not complaining about that. We had the best sex ever over the last three days but I was sure it was timr for us to go out and see some of Greece. Well only one day because I did enjoy the sex and cuddling.

Alison was still sleeping in my arms so I decided to wake her gently. I kissed down the side of her face to her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Good morning wife." I smiled.

Her smiled grew. She leaned up and kissed me gently.

"Good morning wife. I love you."

"So do you feel like going out today and see Greece?"

"Do we have to?" Alison turned to face me and batted her eye lids.

"We need some photos to show people when we go home. If we do it today we don't need to leave for the rest of the time." I kissed Alison gently.

"I don't know."

"Come on." I stared kissing all over her face and neck. "It might be fun."

"Ugh fine." She gave in. "Just not yet." She rolled us over and kissed me hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

Emily practically had to drag me out of the hotel room. It was cosy I never wanted to leave it. Being there with Emily felt like heaven. As we walked Emily held my hand and every now and again she would stop walking to kiss me or cuddle. I loved the feeling of being in love. It was amazing.

Greece was beautiful. I had never seen anything like it, it was definitely a whole different world from Rosewood.

We were still walking through a market we had found. We got a few presents for our family and friends and probably a suitcase full of presents for Emilia. I really missed her. I was enjoying my time with Emily but Emilia was so far away and I had never been away from her for so long.

"So where do you want to go after this?" I asked, part of me hoping she would say go back to the hotel for a few hours.

I enjoyed exploring but I needed a break from walking. We had walked practically everywhere we could that was near the hotel.

"How about we take all of this to our hotel room then go for a swim in the sea?"

It wasn't what I wanted exactly but a swim with Emily considering our history with water did sound very appealing.

"That sounds great." I smiled.

Emily was about to start walking again and I stopped her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her hard.

"I love you wife." I smiled.

"I love you too my beautiful wife." She kissed me again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily pov

I held Alison's hand as walked to the beach closest to our hotel. She looked so beautiful in her white floral dress.

"So after we go for a swim what are we going to do?"

"Get some dinner, go for a shower together." I winked and Alison smiled.

"Sounds good." She gave me a quick kiss.

The beach was amazing. The sand was warm under my feet as it slid through my toes. There was a slight breeze but nothing to major. It was perfect and Alison looked perfect. Her golden hair blew in the wind as we walked towards the sea. We found a spot to leave our towels and we stripped down to our bikinis. I couldn't take my eyes off Alison as she stood in front of me in just her bikini.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you... you just look amazing." I smiled.

Alison blushed and I took her hand leading her to the sea. The water was cool against my warm skin. Alison was startled by how cold the water and she jumped and stepped back. I smiled and pulled her back into the water. As we walked deeper in I could tell by Alison's face that the water didn't feel so bad for her. Once we got in deep enough I stopped and pulled Alison in close.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I think you like saying that." She laughed.

Her smile lit up even the darkest days for me. Her eyes were glistening as the sun bounced off of the sea right into her clear blue eyes.

"I just like to remind you so you don't forget that you will always have me by your side."

I lifted Alison and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. The kiss deepened as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair as I pulled her body closer to mine.

"Excuse me there are children here."

Our kiss was broken as we both turned to see who had spoken. A middle aged woman was standing holding her son who looked around seven years old. She had her han covering his eyes.

"Excuse me you're being rude." Alison said mockingly.

Alison pulled my face to hers and kissed me. I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to, Alison's lips were my own special drug that I could never get enough of.

The woman splashed us with water as she walked away but we didn't break our kiss for even a moment.