Our Day Away

Alison pov

I woke up wrapped up in Emily's arms. It felt so good to have her all to myself. I kissed the finger that would one day soon have her wedding band on it and she giggled. I turned myself around to face her.

"I didn't know you were awake already." I kissed her gently.

"I wanted to lie like this for a while with you in my arms and you were so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." She smiled and I kissed her again.

"So what are our plans for today?"

"Well we have our massage at twelve and I have booked us a table at the restaurant downstairs for dinner, but until then we have nothing planned. We can just lie in bed for a while."

"What time is it?"

"Ten thirty why?"

"Well I know what we can do to keep us busy until twelve."

I smiled and rolled over on top of Emily. I began kissing her neck and she began giggling.

"What did you have in mind?"

I began leaving small kisses down her neck and she moaned. Her naked body was so warm under me. Her skin felt amazing against mine. I began to kiss down to her stomach. Emily pulled me back up to her face and began kissing me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and rolled over so she was on top of me. She pulled away and stared into my eyes. I loved her soft brown eyes. They made me feel like I was home.

"I love you so much Alison I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'd do anything to make you happy." She kissed my neck.

"I love you too Em and I'll be holding you to that." I laughed.

I could feel her smile as she kissed me. She ran her hands over my body and kissed me harder. As she moved her hand down to my lady parts I could feel butterflies forming in my stomach. I slid my tongue into her mouth as she pleasured me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily pov

After we had amazing sex this morning we fell back asleep. I only woke back up because the alarm I had set the night before went off. I jumped out of bed as soon as I seen the time. 11:45. I startled Alison and she looked up at me worried. Her hair was covered half of her face and so looked amazing.

"Everything is fine. We are just running late for the massage." I smiled.

I could see the relief wash over Alison's face. She looked me up and down and smiled. I hadn't relised I was standing completely naked. I blushed and tried to cover myself with my arms and hands. Alison climbed out of bed and wrapped here arms around my waist.

"You look amazing." She kissed my cheek then went to get herself some clothes.

I searched through my bag for something to wear.

As soon as we were ready we headed down stairs to our massage. We both got undressed, covered ourselves up and lay down on the massage tables. I reached for Alison's hand and she took it. I kissed her hand and she smiled.

"You are amazing you know that?"

I blushed and two petite blonde women walked in.

Although the thought of anyone else touching Alison killed me inside the fact she held my hand the whole time made me feel so much better. The massage was amazing actually the whole weekend together with Alison had been beyond amazing but I did miss seeing Emilia's perfect little face every morning.