Girl's Night

Alison pov

After what happened at the pond we decided to postpone the night in with the other girls. We filled them all in on what had happened over the phone and decided we would have our girls night two nights before graduation. Emily's parents were over the moon to have Emilia for the night, I think they missed having her around. Neither me or Emily really wanted her to be away for the night but thought it was best that she wasn't here for what we were going to do tonight.

Emily's pov

I set up the snacks even though I knew there was no chance no one was going to eat any of it anyway. This night had turned from a night that were meant to have fun to a night that would nodoubtly would be filled with A talk and plans. 

"Em the girls are nearly here." Ali appeared in the door way.

I turned around on the spot and made my way over to her. 

"Maybe we should make the most of this moment alone." I wrapped my arms around her waste and pulled her close to me.

Ali smiled as she moved her lips closer to mine.

"What did you have in mind?" She smirked as her lips touched mine.

I always loved how her lips felt against mine. She pushed me against the wall gently as she continued to kiss me. I tried my best to enjoy the moment between us, the feel of Alison's lips on mine my hands in her hair. I began to be consumed by our kiss when I heard the front door open. 

"Where are the snacks?" Hanna sang as she entered the house.

I reluctantly pulled away from Ali as Spencer and Hanna appeared in the kitchen.

"Are we interrupting something?" Spencer smirked.

"Not at all." I lied. 

Hanna picked up the bowl of popcorn from the table that I had placed down only a few minutes before and proceeded to head into the living room. We folowed behind her, each of us finding a place to sit - Ali beside me with Spencer and Hanna sitting across from us. 

"How is Emilia after the incident with A?" Spencer asked.

"She has no idea anything is even wrong." I replied.

"So we really think A is got something big planned for graduation?" Hanna asked.

"Something thats big enough for be the final part of the game." Emily replied.

 "What exactly could A do to us in a crowd of people? There will be hundreds of people at graduation." Hanna spoke with her mouth half full of popcorn.

Before anyone could answer I could hear the front door of the house open. We all looked at each other eyes wide but none of us spoke.

"Guys are you there?" A familiar voice echoed through the house and we all jumped up straight away.

"Aria?" Spencer was the only one who spoke.