First Day Out

Emily Pov

I could tell Alison was still shook up about A's latest message she hadn't left Emilia alone with anyone except me. I called my mom not long after we saw the note from A to see if she left the bedroom at any point when Alison and I were down stairs and she said she went to the bathroom to wash her hands but she took Emilia with her. I couldn't tell her why i was asking and she was really suspicious but she didn't push for an explanation. I figured A must have got in while my mom was in the bathroom.

Alison hadn't been out the house since she gave birth and I was beginning to really

worry about her. It wasn't good for her or Emilia

to be cooped up in the house all day.

I watched her as she sat beside me on the bed

changing Emilia's diaper.

"Why don't we go out today?"

"No I don't feel like going out."

"Ali come on you need to leave the house and I'm sure the fresh air will be good for Emilia,"

As soon as Alison put Emilia's diaper on I picked her up.

"Ali it's not a question anymore. We are going for a walk."

"Em what about A?"

"We haven't heard from A in over a week. You can't stay locked up in here it's not good for Emilia."

I grabbed some clothes for Emilia and began getting her dressed on the bed.

"Em will you just stop!" She grabbed Emilia's clothes from me and I grabbed them back.

"You don't need to come but I'm taking Emilia out."

"Emily no, please."Alison's eyes were fillled with tears.

I put my arm around her and she lay her head on my shoulder.

"Ali, A isn't going to hurt Emilia or you I won't let that bitch harm one hair on either of your heads. I promise." I kissed the top of Alison's head and picked up Emilia. "You can either come with us or you can stay here."

I picked Emilia up and headed for the door. I turned around to see Alison staring down at her hands. I waited a moment to see if she would change her mind but she just sat there.

Alison pov

I don't think Emily realised how hard it was for me to leave the house the thought of everyone staring and talking about me and Emilia. Before I left people would stare at me as I walked past and speak about me but that was in a good way and I knew it wouldn't be in a good way now. Emily had left with Emilia only five minutes ago and I felt like someone had just took my heart and walked out the door. I could feel myself begin pulled towards the door to go after them and I finally gave in. I pulled on some shorts and a top and headed out after Emily and Emilia. I caught up with them at the end of the driveway.

"Em!" I shouted.

Emily turned around and a smiled spread across her face. Emilia was in her stroller sleeping.

"Glad you could join us." Emily smiled.

"Yeah Yeah. I couldn't let you have all the fun."

Emily pov

As we walked through town I could tell Alison was nervous. It was so strange for me to see her like that she had always been so strong. She seemed like a completely different person. I didn't know what to do to help her.

"Do you want to get a coffee?"

"Sure I'll wait outside with Emilia."

I moved Emilia's stroller over to Alison and went into the brew. I could see Alison standing nervously watching Emilia sleep. I ordered our coffees and waited beside the counter.

"Emily can you work tomorrow?" My boss came up from behind me.

"Yeah sure."

"Great. Have the coffees on the house."

My boss handed me the coffees and I headed back out to Alison and Emilia.

When I stepped outside I couldn't see Alison at first. I seen Mona standing just a few meters away from where I had left Alison. I Spotted Emilia's stroller beside her and ran over. I could hear Mona taunting Alison.

"Such a cute baby, it's a shame you won't be able to come back to school and be queen bee again." As soon as I heard Mona say it I had the impulse to kick the crap out of her.

"You may have climbed your way up the social ladder at school but you'll always be loser Mona and I'll be back at school soon enough."

I just reached Alison as she finished and I could see that she was shaking.

"Ali there you are." I smiled and handed one of the coffees over to her.

"Cute right?" I said to Mona as I looked down at a sleeping Emilia.

"Whatever." Mona stormed away.

I wrapped my arm around Alison's waist.

"I want to go home."

"Okay let's go to my house it's closer and I will be able to drive us to your house from there."

I gave Alison a quick kiss and we made our way to my house. I'm sure my mom would be happy to see Emilia.