A Day In A Cabin

Alison pov

Emily was in the kitchen making us both coffee. I was glad I had Toby stock this place up with some food since we didnt have any time to go get anything before we began to enjoy ourselves here. While Emily was away I decided to check in on Spencer to see how Emilia was and if they have heard anything about Aria.

'We are all fine stop worrying, no news about Aria and enjoy yourself ;)'

Just as I read the message from Spencer, Emily was back with two cups still naked. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Hey." She smiled as she handed me mine.

"Thank you."  I bit my lip as she climbed back into bed. 

I took a sip of my coffee and placed it down on the small table beside the bed. 

"You look so good."

Emily blushed as she took a sip of her coffee. 

"I was thinking that when we get back to Rosewood that we should go to city hall to see about getting Emilia and my names changed to Fields, what do you think?"

"I think I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful daughter and beautiful wife." Emily leaned over and kissed me gently. "And I think that your idea is perfect, we should have a party."

"Sounds like a plan and speaking of plans. I have something planned for us for dinner." I climbed out of bed and threw on the clothes I had wore on the journey here. "I'll go get our bags."

Emily pov

While Ali went to get our bags I finished off my coffee and began to look around through the empty drawers. I found a photo of a young boy outside this cabin. There was a young girl who kind of looked like Aria with longer hair. It obviously couldnt be Aria because I have never heard Aria speak of going to any sort of cabin. I turned the photo over to see if anyone had wrote anything on the back of it.

Someone you know? Someone you are yet to know? - A

It was in bright red pen and for a moment I felt like I couldn't breathe. How did A know we were here? And how did A get here before us? Ali came back into the bedroom carrying both of our bags. 

"Em whats wrong?" She placed the bags at the foot of the bed. 

I handed her the photo and she looked confused. 

"Turn it over."

She turned it over and the blood drained from her face. 

"Ali do you know who that is in the photo?" 

We both sat down on the bed as she stared at the photo. "Thats Jason."

"Whos the girl?" I asked as I took the photo out of her hand and took both her hands in mine. 

"I have no idea but she kind of looks like Aria, maybe its someone from her family." Alison's blue eyes lit up as the sun shone through the window across from us.

"Yeah thats what I was thinking. The girls nose is completely different to Aria's and her eye color isn't the same." I squeezed Ali's hands.

"Lets send the photo to Spencer and see if she has any idea who it is?" Ali picked up her phone and took a photo of the photo of the boy and girl and sent it to Spencer. "We aren't going to let A ruin this for us, get ready we are going out." Alison smiled and jumped to her feet.

In memory of our beautiful angel saffie who's funeral was today. The final funeral of all 22 angels.