Chapter 1:Step mother of five children

"It's really dead?"

    "Should I send it to the doctor?"

    "The third Gu's family is not a good thing either. I'll die if I die. Let's leave her alone." The

    noisy voices around gradually dissipated, and Qiao Lianyi felt a splitting headache. He touched his forehead, before opening his eyes, the memory rushed into his mind.

    There was a woman named Qiao Lianlian. Her family was extremely bad. Her father was addicted to alcohol and domestic violence. Together with a sloppy brother and a lazy mother, Qiao Lianlian was like a bean sprout and was bullied every day.

    At the age of fifteen, she was married to a cumbersome man, Gu's third child, by her parents for two taels of silver.

    Why is it cumbersome, because Gu's elder is 30% married and has five children. After marrying, he will be a stepmother, and whoever wants to leave it.

    But Qiao didn't have the right to resist again and again, and he was sent into the bridal chamber tied up with five flowers.

    However, God did not take care of her. On the wedding night, he hadn't seen her husband-in-law. Suddenly there was a government officer from the county. It turned out to be a conscript a while ago. The Gu family’s eldest brother had been recruiting for a few days, but he couldn’t stand the pain and ran away. The government officer came to arrest people. I didn't catch it, so I just grabbed Gu's third child and charged it.

    The hapless bride, who had never seen her husband and son-in-law, was forced to take over the five children.

    At first, other people in the Gu family were watching over him, and Qiao could still eat food again and again.

    But as the news of Gu’s third child’s death came, the Gu’s family determined that it was Qiaolianliankefu and drove her out with their five children.

    Wait for

    this plot, why is it so familiar?

    Qiao Lianyi suddenly thought of a book he had read in his free time. There were several big villains in it, all of them cruel and ruthless, and even went crazy with them.

    These villains were all brought up by the same stepmother. The woman was cold-blooded and selfish. Because Kefu was kicked out by her husband, she vented her resentment on several children. She beat and scolded them every day. Working hard, even trying to sell the female doll into the brothel, the first thing that caused the villains to grow up was to jointly kill her.

    Although the authors of these plots gave only a few words to explain, they did not describe them in detail.

    But Qiao Lianyi still remembered this story deeply.

    Damn it, she's wearing a book?

    Qiao Lianyi, oh no, Qiao sat up again and again in a daze, and when he looked up, he saw two children wearing dirty and ragged jackets, one with blank eyes and one cowering, sitting in the corner.

    "Sister, is my mother dead?" The little boy with apathetic eyes, about five or six years old, hadn't eaten enough for a long time, and he spoke weakly.

    "Uncle said that the mother is dead, the mother is really dead." The cringing little girl is only two or three years old, and looks weaker than the boy, as if she would die at any time.

    Qiao didn't even have a compassionate character, but when she saw these two children, she felt a little bit sour unconsciously.

    "Oh, it's nice to be dead." At this time, the five- or six-year-old boy smiled happily.