Chapter 7: First pot of Gold

In fact, Qiao wanted to take Gu Cheng again and again, but the boss was silent, and the fifth oldest jumped out again. Touched by her heart, she hugged Gu Ge.

    Two or three-year-old girls, because of chronic malnutrition, are only the size of other people's children when they were one year old.

    "Then I'll take Xiao Wu."

    Qiao announced loudly, a bit of anger in his heart.

    Let you not kiss me, and I will buy food for Gu Ge when I turn back. Don't be envious of you.

    The other four children breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, or looked sympathetically or gratefully at Gu Ge, who took the initiative to stand up, until the mother and daughter went out.

    In fact, Gu Ge said, "Who am I? What am I doing?"

    People just want to pee, why do they want to go out holding them.

    Until she got in the bullock cart, Gu Ge was still a little dazed, and asked vaguely, "Mother, mother, where are you going."

    She was young and had a lot of ecstasy . She was only afraid of being beaten before, so she was only one of them. I cried again and again when I saw Qiao.

    But as Qiao was gentle several times, the little girl slowly became less afraid and dared to talk to her.

    "Go to the market." Qiao repeatedly touched her head, took out the packaged bread slices from his arms, "Geer eats the least meat, so be hungry, eat bread."

    Gu Ge's eyes lit up, what urine Oh, forgot all shit, holding the soft bread is just a bite.

    The uncle who was sitting in the front of the car took a glance at Qiao Lianlian, and he licked his lips disdainfully, and muttered, "Who is it for?"

    Qiao Lianhe heard, still sitting firmly on the mountain.

    About half an hour later, Xiyang Town arrived.

    She hugged Gu Ge out of the donkey cart, and went around the market.

    Today is the big episode. There are people selling things from morning to night. It goes without saying that they sell meat and vegetables. There are also people who sell candied haws and cakes. You can smell the fragrance from far away.

    When Gu Ge saw these, his eyes brightened, but he dared not say anything, so he could only smack his small mouth quietly.

    Qiao repeatedly teased her, "Xiao Wu wants to eat candied haws or sweet-scented osmanthus cakes. If you want to eat it, call your mother, and mother will buy it for you."

    Gu Ge's eyes suddenly burst into incomparable light.

    She looked at Qiao Lianlian expectantly and called out a little "mother."

    "Hey." Qiao Lianlian answered with a grin, took out a copper plate, and bought a candied haws.

    At the same time, I sighed from the bottom of my heart that it's better to be too young to cheat. If this is a few older children, she must suspect that she is fishing law enforcement.

    Alas, it's hard to be a stepmother, and even more difficult to be a stepmother who has changed his mind.

    After several inquiries, Qiao Lianlian finally found the shop that collects animal skins. She walked in with Gu Ge, but did not immediately take out the black sheepskins. Instead, she carefully watched the transactions of other customers around her, secretly in her heart. Estimated the price.