Chapter 92: Go shao's unspeakable concealment

Gu's family finally split up.

    Perhaps this is what Gu Er's wife asked for, the real purpose of her words.

    Gu Lao Sanfen is able to live a prosperous life, why can't she?

    In the past, this family couldn't be divided. It was Mrs. Gu's husband and son-in-law who depended on it.

    Now, Gu's sister-in-law has no support, and Gu Tong has completely lost her heart to the Gu family.

    Separation is a matter of course.

    Even where the old lady Gu goes is not a problem-she has to guard the eldest daughter-in-law, she has to look after the eldest son, and wait for the eldest to come out.

    As for the other white-eyed wolves, don't worry.

    Old Mrs. Gu thought so.

    But none of this has anything to do with Qiao Lianlian, so she doesn't worry about other people's nostalgia.

    In the new house.

    Gu Wei has been convicted, and the mothers can finally clean up the chaotic house.

    The clothes bins are all turned upside down, wash them and put them away.

    Clean up the debris box, throw away the useless, dirty and rotten ones, and put them back well.

    In general, the loss of the family is not great.

    Qiao Lianlian secretly rejoiced in her heart that she was always used to throwing important things into the laboratory.

    Such as land deeds and money, they are all in places that no one else can touch.

    "Mother, I lost some cakes. Gu Zhuangzhuang should have eaten it shamelessly." After finishing the last corner, Gu Que came back to tell her mother.

    "It's just a little bit of food. If you lose it, you will lose it." Qiao waved his hand again and again. "But our wall is still not high enough."

    She wandered around the yard of the new house, suddenly remembering what she saw when she was a child. The glass ballast yard is a measure to prevent others from climbing.

    Now there is no glass ballast here, but you can use sharp tiles or tiles.

    Just do it.

    Qiao repeatedly found two unused small jars and slammed them on the big bluestone.

    Just listening to the sound of "bang", the complete jar of pickled vegetables became a large number of small fragments.

    The loud movement also attracted Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu to come and see, "Xiao Qiao, what do you want to do? What are you doing? A good jar is falling."

    "Aunty, I plan to protect the wall at home." Qiao carefully picked out the sharp pieces of porcelain.

    "Be careful, don't pierce your hand." Aunt Liu was funny and anxious, "You, do you know that you should leave this kind of work to a man? What about Gu Shao, let him do it."

    Qiao waved his hand again and again . , I just wanted to say it was okay, but a small blood spot came out on my fingertips.

    Aunt Liu hurriedly pinched the wound for her and groaned, "Women's hands are delicate and suitable for meticulous work. Men's hands are rough, so you should do rough work. Don't do it. Wait for Gu Shao to come."