Chapter 47

"I don't dislike you for anything, or I think you are not too old, maybe you can try to start again." Qiao Lianlian tried to make his tone very tactful.

    The corners of Gu Shao's mouth twitched.

    Even if you don't dislike it, the expression in this eye is going to overflow the eye.

    Gu Shao's gums could not be crushed, and the good

    man reluctantly said, "No, it is enough for a good student to cultivate a city." If possible, Gu Shao really wants to rush to the woman's face and tell her that he is not a waste.

    He can verse and sing, and he was also a romantic figure.

    He can be both civil and military, and he has his own way of making money.

    But he can't say.

    Gu Shao dropped his head weakly for the first time.

    Qiao didn't want to force him, she just made a casual suggestion, "Since you don't want to, then forget it." The

    mother and daughter walked into the small courtyard, met with Mr. Li, and told Gu Cheng twice before turning around. Walked towards the front street.

    Gu Shao hung his head halfway, and followed behind her like a black-bone chicken that was defeated in a fight.

    "Mother, where are we going?" Gu Ge was holding Qiao Lianlian's neck and asked gruffly, "Are we going to give something to my uncle?"

    Although the little girl is not very young, she has come down these few times. It can be regarded as remembering the treasurer of Sixi Building.

    I also know that my mother will give things to the uncle sheep and beard in Sixi Tower every day.

    "Not going for the time being." Qiao was talking again and again, but his eyes were fixed on the signs of the shops on both sides of the road.

    When she saw a shop selling mud tiles, her eyes lit up and she walked in with her baby in her arms.

    Gu Shao realized it after a short meal.

    Gu's old house was dilapidated and precarious.

    If you want a good life, you must first live well.

    Gu Shao himself had always had the idea of ​​building a house, but he didn't expect this woman to be so far-sighted.

    It made him look at him with admiration.

    Although Xiyang Town is small, food, clothing, housing and transportation are fundamental to the people's livelihood, so there are still materials for building houses.

    Qiao walked around the store again and again, and probably knew the basic prices.

    A Xiaoer came up to greet her and asked her what she needed.

    Qiao repeatedly shook his head, turned and exited the shop.

    Gu Shao followed with some doubts, thinking that Qiao was going to shop around again and again, but the woman turned around and got on the donkey cart that looked back at her village.

    Gu Shao also had to follow.

    On the way, he whispered to Qiao Lianlian, "But the things in that store are too expensive?"

    Qiao Lian pursed his lips, "The quality is too bad." What

    she wanted to build was a sturdy one that could live in for a long time and could shelter from wind and rain. nest.