Chapter 8: Saved a Person

When I went back, I was still sitting in the donkey cart of the uncle. Qiao kept his eyes on him, and when he came, he asked about the time for the donkey cart to go back, just in time.

    The uncle seemed to dislike her very much and kept squinting at people.

    Qiao didn't even care, holding the bamboo basket and Gu Ge on the donkey cart.

    On the way, other people in the same village saw what she had bought and couldn't help but inquire about it.

    Qiao didn't even hide it, and said directly, "I sold the leather for two taels of silver and bought something to eat and drink for the family. The rice noodles are also empty, and the children always have to eat." It

    seems that the stepmother is right.

    Several aunts from the same village smiled and nodded, looking at Qiao Lianlian with some approval.

    Of course, someone said coldly and sarcastically said, "Dogs can't change eating shit. I think these things are made for her. It's good for children to eat corners and corners."

    Qiao glanced at her again and again, vaguely remembered. She was the second daughter-in-law of Aunt Zhang, and she smiled suddenly.

    "Why are you smiling?" The second wife of the Zhang family was very upset, "Do you think that you are a good person when you smile? Dogs can't change eating shit. You Qiaolian is not a good thing."

    "Is it right? You judge." Qiao squinted at her again and again, "Also, no matter what I treat the children, then I am our own business. Don't be bothered by the dog and the mouse."

    "You beat the child. It's reasonable." The second wife of the Zhang family was very angry, and pointed at Qiao repeatedly, "Last time I saw her bleeding her little girl’s nose. This time I said it’s selling skins. The ghost knows if she’s selling her little girl. Be a child daughter-in-law for someone, you are such a cruel person, you can't do anything."

    "Huh, child daughter-in-law?" The

    faces of the surrounding women changed.

    The child bride-in-law said that she was a daughter-in-law, but in fact she was sold to someone else and became a slave. In general, few farmers were willing to accept it.

    But Qiao is a stepmother and has a history of beating children. Maybe he can really do this kind of thing.

    Suddenly, several women in the car started talking.

    The second wife of Zhang’s family is even more proud of seeing someone supporting her, "How can this kind of person be a donkey cart, Uncle Niu, I think it’s better to drive her off, so that she can also suffer hardships, and don’t leave other people’s children. Improper.”

    Uncle Niu, who was driving the donkey cart, had always watched Qiao's unpleasant eyes. He stopped the bullock cart immediately after hearing this.

    The second wife of the Zhang family took advantage of the situation and pushed Qiao Lianlian, trying to get her out of the car.

    Qiao Lianlian's face suddenly seemed frozen, she hugged Gu Ge in one hand, raised her other hand, and slapped the second wife of Zhang's family with lightning speed.

    With a "pop", the second wife of the Zhang family was stunned and forgot to move.

    When Qiao saw this again and again, he slapped his backhand again, which was stronger and crisper than the previous one.