Chapter 74

Gu Shao's eyes were about to split.

    But he had a certain distance from Qiao Lianlian, even if he used his best to fly over, he was only getting farther and farther away from the carriage.

    How to do?

    Of course, it is necessary to save people as soon as possible, so as not to suffer the suffering of Qiao even a woman.

    Gu Shao had a decision in his heart and turned around and ran to Lijiacun. He wanted to find a horse, or a donkey, as long as he could catch up with the carriage quickly.

    However, two sneaky figures attracted his attention.

    "Did you get it?" a slightly chubby figure asked.

    "Successful, this mean Nizi is still screaming." Another sturdier figure said.

    Gu Shao's footsteps slammed, and he flew forward, kicking the two people to the ground one by one.

    "Who beats me? Which grandson of the dog-day tortoise beats me." The stronger one rolled and cursed.

    When his face just rolled over, Gu Shao was startled suddenly.

    This is not a

    flower with two flowers and one branch each.

    However, the first reaction of Qiao Lianlian, who was tied up, was to take out the needle tube containing the anesthetic from the laboratory.

    But the surroundings were too chaotic, and she couldn't determine where the person was, so she could only wait secretly.

    She held the needle tightly until she was thrown onto the carriage, and pierced it in the direction of the judgment.

    Push the needle tube and inject the anesthetic.

    The people outside screamed and fell down.

    The remaining accomplices looked at each other, wondering what was wrong with their brother.

    Qiao seized the opportunity again and again, and pierced again, then took out a sharp blade and slammed the sack open.

    She moved too fast, and the cold thing even touched his neck before the people driving outside could react.

    "Stop, right now." She said coldly.

    The coachman did not dare to resist, pulled the horse by the rein, and stopped the carriage.

    "Hurry back, hurry." She whispered again.

    The coachman twitched the horse's ass again tremblingly, for fear that the sharp blade in his hand would split his chest in the next instant.

    The carriage didn't go far, and it was unlikely to return to its original position.

    "Continue to rush into the village." Qiao Lianlian didn't have much emotion in his words.

    She probably knew who had acted on her, and thought that looking back at her family village would better solve these people, but considering the safety of the children in the family, she decided to go to Lijiacun to find someone to report to the official.

    Unexpectedly, he met Gu Shao, who had held down the two people and was about to report to the official.

    Two couples.

    One was in the carriage, holding a sharp blade with one hand, and leaning against the trembling driver's neck.

    One was at the entrance of the village, under his feet two people who had been beaten into pig heads.