Chapter 100

Outside Sixi Building.

    The powerful masters in the original few stores all carried a small burden and were angrily arguing with the shopkeeper Hu.

    Among them, Master Zhou is the most.

    He stood in the leading position, passionate, grief-stricken, "I have been in Sixi Tower for more than ten years. I have no credit and hard work. Just because of an unknown sinister villain, you are going to hurt me? Let me leave Sixi. Lou, Hu Wangshan, are you avenging your

    personal revenge?" The shopkeeper Hu stroked the sheep's beard with a helpless expression, "I said, if that person should take the initiative to stand up, it is impossible for Sixi Tower to leave behind a villain who betrayed others.

    " Then you find him, what is it for you to chase us away." Master Zhou almost laughed angrily.

    "I can't find it." Shopkeeper Hu looked bitter. "The owner said, since you can't find out who it is, it's better to get rid of them all. If you want to blame, blame yourself for a bad life. implicated. "

    Zhou master sneer, mouth saliva to spit on the ground," you're not a good thing, the club is not a good thing, Xiemoshalv, I do not want a long Sixi floor us. " "

    for , That's it, you must have recruited a new master, isn't it the Qiao lady." A master surnamed Huang said loudly.

    Shopkeeper Hu’s eyes flashed by, but he said, “Master Huang, what are you talking about? Mrs. Qiao is our little boss, and she’s not here to be our chef.”

    "What little boss." Huang The master had contempt in his eyes, "It's just a little woman who climbed to Han Dong's house. On the surface, it seems to be a cooperation. She is a small boss. In fact, it is hard to say whether it is Han Dong's sex or not."

    After that, He laughed himself.

    The few people who were a little slower also followed and laughed a few times.

    Master Zhou frowned and didn't catch any stubbornness. He just said, "You Sixi Tower will be absolutely utterly dismissed. Even if you dismiss us, you can't even give up the last month's silver. You are trying to block all retreats. ?"

    "You have leaked the secret formula of Sixi Tower. It would be nice if Sixi Tower didn't ask you to lose money." Shopkeeper Hu said, "Master Zhou, please stop making trouble. The money earned in Sixi Tower these years is enough for you to live. , There is no need to make troubles too ugly for this point."

    Money is always in the hands of the top pile.

    For those who work part-time like Master Zhou, to put it bluntly, how much money they receive and whether they can receive money are all within the mind of others.

    Why should it be so embarrassing.

    "Okay, okay, I think you are good at Sixi Tower." Master Zhou grinned with anger. "Since Sixi Tower is not benevolent, don't blame me for being unrighteous, and beware of retribution."

    After speaking, he turned around and went out carrying the baggage. go.

    Master Huang followed closely behind.

    The other masters were only two or three steps slower.

    A group of people left one after another.

    The shopkeeper in Yunxi Tower was sitting in the carriage and sipping tea, listening to the quarrel in the store, smiling all the time.

    After Master Zhou's group walked half a street, he rushed over slowly and jumped out of the carriage with the help of the second.