Chapter 117 (Opening the martial arts hall)

Thank goodness, Eimi tofu, kowtow to God.

    No one can understand Bi Song's gratitude at that moment.

    He put down the tableware, and with the same mood as Gu Ge, dashed to the door and pulled down the latch.

    Outside stood a man with wide shoulders and narrow waist, carrying a sack on his shoulders, standing straight at the door.

    Bisong: Wuwuwu, you are finally back.

    He was about to pounce, trying to express his inner excitement.

    As a result, in the next instant, the man suddenly dodged, and Bi Song threw himself on the big wooden door with precision.

    Fortunately, I didn't open my mouth, otherwise I would definitely lose a few teeth.

    "You guys are back." Gu Shao was startled when he saw Qiao Lianlian, then turned to be surprised, "How is Chenger's exam?"

    Qiao Lianlian held the chopsticks and didn't speak.

    From head to toe, there was no flaw in this man's expression or movement, as if he really just left home and just returned.

    But sometimes no flaws are the biggest flaws.

    His behavior was too normal, but it made Qiao suspicious again and again.

    "It's good, but there was an accident in the end, and I failed the test on the fifth day." She said lightly.

    Gu Shao walked over with a surprised look on his face, and threw the sack on his back, "What if I don't pass the exam, can I pass the county exam?

    " I know the result."

    Gu Shao didn't ask any more questions, looked at Qiao Lianlian, and said as if asking for credit, "In the past few days, I have found a suitable storefront, and I have already placed a deposit, just waiting for the opening date to be opened. Inside this sack is a sheep that was beaten on the road." The

    night was dark and the lights were dim.

    Qiao turned his head to the side again and again, the beating oil lamp just blocked the man's facial features, revealing a delicate and smooth face.

    She shook her chopsticks in shock and fell on the table.

    Gu Shao was stunned for a moment, helped her pick up the chopsticks, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    Qiao took a closer look and found that the faces were indeed somewhat similar, but the eyes were quite different.

    Gu Shao is Gu Shao, and the king of Qingping is the king of Qingping.

    Maybe just now, she was the one who saw it badly.

    "It's okay, you're hungry, sit down and eat." Qiao whispered again and again.

    Gu Shao happily responded and sat directly in Bisong's original position.

    The poor Bisong sat on the other side in a grievance.

    Gu Shao said that in the past few days, he has searched for a shop and paid a deposit.

    At first, Qiao Lianlian didn't believe it, but after a few days, the martial arts hall opened with a crackle, and she had to believe that the man's heart still had some points.

    In a pavilion with a courtyard in the market of Xiyang Town, Qiao Lianlian's family, as well as Bisong, are all standing here.

    Gu Shao posted the notice outside the door and set off a bunch of firecrackers. The martial arts hall was officially opened.