Chapter 15: The threat from the great Villain

Gu Lao Er didn't please the old lady Gu, and he didn't even have a place to take her. He didn't talk about the dirty work at most, and couldn't talk. On weekdays, he was like a gourd with a sawed mouth.

    For Gu Ersao, watching her nose and nose is what she should do.

    Who knows, caught off guard, Mrs. Gu called her name, "In this case, you go with your second child's house. You are all the aunts of your child. Naturally, you should be more close to your child."

    "Ah me?" Gu Ersao In my heart, I don’t want to do this offensive thing, "Mother, I’m not good at it, my mouth is stupid.

    " What's wrong with the help?" The

    old lady finished speaking impatiently, and turned back into the East Room.

    No longer give other people a chance to speak.

    Old house.

    The appearance of Sister Gu did not affect the atmosphere of the full house.

    With the help of Aunt Liu, the two sheep were chopped into large pieces within two hours and made a delicious lo-mei.

    Qiao Lianlian was very generous, took out a leg of lamb, cut two full bowls, let Aunt Liu and the children have a good time.

    When Aunt Liu was leaving, she also gave a bowl of meat.

    Aunt Liu repeatedly declined, "This can't be done, I have eaten a lot, and then take it away, what will it be like."

    "Aunty, don't be polite, if it weren't for your help, I don't know how long to wash the two sheep. Well." Qiao laughed heartily, "Auntie should feel embarrassed, and she will help me in the future. It saves me a lot of time."

    "Alright." Aunt Liu finally took the bowl.

    Wait until the evening, as usual, put a big pot of meat in the yard to make it tasteful, and when you get up in the morning, it can be sold.

    A few small ones have eaten and drank enough, and have already fallen asleep.

    Only two big ones were helping her clean up the messy kitchen.

    "Quie'er, Cheng'er, you two have been busy for a day, go to bed." Qiao was afraid that they would not grow tired anymore, so he kept them from busy.

    "I'm fine, I'm not sleepy." Gu Que hurriedly said, "Mother, let me help you, you have been tired for a day."

    This "mother" was called sincerely, and it was very natural.

    Qiao's nose was a little sore, she turned her head and smiled with her lips pursed.

    It is not easy to get the approval of these children.

    Speaking of which, I have to thank Mrs. Gu.

    After the thorough cleaning was finished, it was late at night, Gu Que went to sleep after washing, and Gu Cheng also went to wash.

    Speaking of which, the children of the Gu family are very clean, especially the two older ones. Although they are wearing white clothes, they are not dirty at all. This is very different from the other children in the village.

    But no one hates children who care about hygiene, and Qiao expresses his gratification again and again.

    She gave the hot water to Gu Cheng, went to the yard by herself, and wandered around the trap and the iron cage.