Chapter 96: Bisong knows the truth

In this family of seven, Qiao held Gu Ge again and again, with the other three children next to him.

    Just Gu Shao held Gu Lou and stood a little far away.

    "Father, can we get closer to my mother." Gu Lou asked in wonder.

    "It's not far," the man said calmly.

    "But I want to get closer to my mother." Gu Lou protested, why can my brothers and sisters snuggle up next to my mother, only he is hugged so far by his father.

    Helpless, Gu Shao held the fat boy and moved two steps towards Qiao again and again.

    Fortunately, Bi Song's attention has been on Qiao Lianlian, "Miss Qiao, today you are more beautiful than usual."

    "Really?" Qiao repeatedly touched the silver hairpin on his head, feeling a little embarrassed.

    This hairpin was given by Gu Shao, and Qiao repeatedly wondered whether this was what a man meant to give a hairpin to a woman, or did he apologize to her because of what happened to Gu's family.

    She didn't know how to handle it, so she didn't wear it at all, and left it in the corner to eat ashes.

    As a result, after the house was stolen that day, when I was packing up the things, the little girl was so excited that she jumped up to her mother and asked, "Mother, this is the hairpin that Dad gave you. "

    Qiao nodded repeatedly.

    The little girl was even more excited, "Fortunately,

    I didn't lose it. Why don't you wear this , mother?" "What do you do with this ? Wouldn't it be distressed if you accidentally lost it?" Qiao said lightly.

    "No." The little girl seemed happy, holding Yinzan gestures in her hair, "This is father to send Bob, good to wear to where your mother."

    Soon, she found a place, The hairpin went down gently.

    Qiao hasn't worn any jewellery in this world again and again, and he is somewhat curious. Asking Gu Que to bring the bronze mirror to see it, it is indeed a little more amorous than when he did not have a hairpin.

    Gu Que is so clever, she knew she was satisfied as soon as she saw her mother's expression, and told her to wear it every day not to take it off.

    When I came to Xieyang County today, the little girl gave her a hairpin herself.

    "It looks good, the silver hairpin of Lady Qiao is very beautiful, but the most important thing is that the lady is beautiful." Bisong's flattery smashed out like no money.

    It is Qiao who is embarrassed to be photographed by him for such a calm person.

    "President Bisong, or go to Sixi Tower today, I'll treat you to a meal." Qiao repeatedly thought of his earlier remarks, and a little nasty amusement arose in his heart.

    "Then dare to love it." Bisong immediately agreed.

    It’s not the key to please don’t ask. His Yueyin Dundun Sixi Tower can afford it, but it’s not the same as eating with the masters of the Sixi Tower.

    "Lady please." Bi Song led the way, "Lady rarely comes to Xianyang County. I don't know where the Sixi Tower in Xianyang County is. I'll take you there."

    Qiao nodded slightly and brought a few children. Follow along.

    Gu Shao hugged Gu Lou and walked at the end, feeling somewhat upset.