Chapter 89

Gu Wei walked fast, and he was shocked when he saw the person at a glance.

    Gu Zhuangzhuang still touched the back of his head and grumbled, "Father, you hit me again. Don't blame me this time, or we will go next time

    ." "Shut up." Gu Wei yelled at him and looked at the figure nervously. "Dare to ask which brother is here? Can something be done?" The

    straight figure turned around.

    With the faint moonlight, Gu Wei saw his delicate features, tightly pressed lips, and indifferent eyes.

    It turned out to be his third brother.

    Gu Wei breathed a long sigh of relief, "Why is it the third child? I was scared to death. I thought it was the wicked

    woman of the Qiao family ." In the eyes of the Gu family, the mad woman Qiao was much more terrifying than Gu Shao. He can slap and grab his hair, and kick people flying with one foot.

    When she really met her, Gu Wei felt that she had to peel off her skin if she didn't die.

    As for meeting the youngest, it's fine.

    In the hearts of the Gu family, Gu Shao has always been an obedient, honest and honest image.

    Especially after his father died for him, he almost obeyed his two brothers.

    Except for Hugh Joe's.

    "The third child, why are you here?" Gu Wei asked easily, "Will you not go home

    to watch the moon in the middle of the night?" Gu Shao stared at him coldly, with thin lips, "You answer me first, why are you? Appearing here?"

    Gu Wei scratched his head and said casually, "Oh, bring Zhuangzhuang out to enjoy the moon."

    "Watching the moon?" Gu Shao twitched the corner of his mouth coldly, "You won't watch the moon near Gu's house, come here. Enjoying the moon around my new house?"

    Gu Wei's face was a little bit embarrassed, but he soon became impatient, "I just want to come and find you, but I don't want to disturb you when I see you are busy. Okay. ."

    Why is this youngest ignorant? He didn't want to tell him and kept asking him, without winking.

    The more Gu Wei thought about it, the more annoying he got, and he simply pulled Gu Zhuangzhuang, ready to bypass Gu Shao and go home.

    However, as soon as he and Gu Shao passed by, a pair of strong hands pressed on his arms, and immediately afterwards, Gu Wei felt that he was volleying.

    In the blink of an eye, he changed from standing to lying down.

    At the same time, a piercing pain came from his back.

    Gu Wei was angry and anxious, yelling, "Gu Shao, are you crazy? I am your elder brother, and you are doing this to me. Are you sick?"

    "Big brother? The eldest brother who deceived my wife and hurt my daughter? "Gu Shao's voice was filled with forbearance anger, "Do you know that I have endured your hard work, can't I be my good elder brother quietly? Why do I have to blend into my life, why do I have to Hurt those children!"

    "They are all people you can't touch!" Can't you touch them

    ? Is it possible that those children are all from the royal family?

    Gu Wei just wanted to refute, but before he opened his mouth, he was smashed into the face by a storm's fist.

    Pain, the ultimate pain.