Chapter 34

Today is a good day.

    Sister Gu got up early in the morning and had a hunch that something good would happen today.

    She talked to her boss, but she was scorned by the boss.

    "You dream of something good every day. When did you have a good thing? Even picking up some money is fine." Gu Wei was not angry.

    Sister Gu's face was shrunk, and no amount of good mood was left.

    After lunch, the more she thought about it, the more bored she got, and she decided to go out and find someone to chat.

    It just so happened that both of them were talking about Gu's old three's family, and she immediately stopped and joined them.

    Ouch, that little hoof, he beat her miserably last time, and that Gu Cheng beat her strong son to vomit blood.

    If it weren't for the doctor's inspection and said nothing was wrong, she would have to fight them desperately.

    Of course, Sister Gu would never admit that she was more afraid that the wife would vomit blood.

    But this breath is impossible to swallow, and it will never be swallowed.

    So when I heard that someone came to see my uncle, she immediately pointed out the position of the mothers, thinking that they could get retribution.

    It turned out to be nothing!

    Bah, she wasted her saliva!

    Sister Gu was very unwilling, but she was helpless, she could only chat with others day after day, and talk about the badness of the little hoof in the past.

    "Hey, there is something different in Gu Lao San's house today. It seems that his hair is messed up." Aunt Zhang said suddenly.

    "I think it looks like being bullied." Another humane said.

    Her heart suddenly burst. Could it be that those two people are finally looking for trouble with this little hoof?

    If it is true, she is quite happy.

    But happy to be happy, if you let the little hoof know that it is the sister-in-law Gu, it will inevitably be a little worried.

    "It may be that the wicked woman has offended others again, let others teach it." She rushed, "Poor children

    , I am afraid that this wicked woman will be tired again." "You don't know, my third brother My daughter-in-law is very bad. She doesn’t feed the little one and let the eldest work hard. The hands of those children can’t be seen. When have we ever seen a stepmother who treats children like that? People. Even if someone beats her, it is also for the people." The

    more Sister Gu talked about her sex, the oil and vinegar became more and more intense.

    Until—she saw a man standing next to her.

    He is eight feet tall, has a straight spine, and has straight eyebrows. Although the overall facial features are not outstanding, he has an extraordinary bearing at first glance.

    "This person really looks like our third uncle." Sister Gu joked with the person next to her.

    The man lifted up and glanced at her.

    Sister Gu nodded again, "It's really like it, it's true."

    The man didn't say a word, and turned away.