Chapter 45

Qiao swore repeatedly that she didn't really want to come over and overhear something.

    It was the big-hearted girl in her family who thought about it, the more she felt wrong, she took her hand that was frying peanuts, and ran to Gu's house.

    In the end, I really heard a good show.

    The result is a bit regrettable.

    Qiao looked at Gu Shao with a faint smile. After a while, he looked away and smiled casually.

    "Father, my mother and I call you to eat." The clever ghost Gu Que stuck her head out from behind her, with a smile on her face.

    It's not that she is so heartbroken that she doesn't bear her father's grudges anymore.

    But the mother said, Dad is a bit naive, can't see through Gu's face.

    She had to find a way to let Dad understand how bad the Gu family, whom he thought were good people, were actually bad.

    So he couldn't make a living with his father and pushed him to Gu's house in vain.

    "Hey, good, eat." Gu Shao touched his nose awkwardly.

    He was a little unsure of what the smile on Qiao Lianlian's face meant, and was even more afraid to annoy this ugly-looking Qiao.

    So, on the way home, Gu Shao softened his tone and explained in a low voice, "Mother, they don't say anything, don't take it to heart."

    Qiao glanced at him again and again, and responded coldly, "Yeah."

    Gu Shao's heart became more uncertain.

    Back at the old house, Qiao got into the kitchen again and again and was busy.

    Several children were sitting around a small table and chattering. They were just talking about how horrible Gu Zhuangzhuang grabbing food today, how delicious Qiao's cooking is, and so on.

    As a father, Gu Shao inevitably picked up the little song and listened to several children talking there.

    Gu Que looked resentful, "Why does he grab our food for food? He doesn't give me anything of his own. Obviously my brother and I are hungry and uncomfortable. We haven't eaten anything for several days. He is still with us. He took a big bite, and he was full with the last bite, so he would rather throw it away and not give it to us."

    "Yes, he grabbed my food, and found it was not good, so he threw it away, causing me not to eat it for two days. A bite of rice." Gu Lou also clenched his fists, "Today is my leg is inconvenient, otherwise I must beat him."

    "Yes, beat him." Even Xiao Ge'er clenched his fists.

    Only then did Gu Shao realize that there were so many episodes in it.

    His heart tightened again and again, and in the end it had shrunk into a lump.

    Don't let others suffer and don't persuade others to be kind.

    He suddenly regretted that at the beginning, he criticized Gu Que because he felt that Gu Que's behavior was not enough for everyone to show up. As a result, it fueled Gu Zhuangzhuang's arrogance and caused his children to be bullied.

    At this time, Gu Que said again, "Fortunately, there is a mother who has worked so hard to make money for this family. I don't know how tired it is. If I am older, I can share the burden for the mother."