Chapter 54

Gu's yard.

    Qiao sat down again and again to find a suitable place.

    Xiao Ge'er was nestled in her stepmother's arms, blinking her big crystal clear eyes, looking left and right.

    She is young and forgetful. She can't remember what happened before, just as if she went to a new place, she was a little bit novel in her heart.

    Several other children can remember.

    Especially Gu Que hated this yard most.

    If it weren't for supporting her stepmother, she wouldn't have stepped here, not in this life!

    "Where's mother?" Qiao looked at the confused Gu Ersao and spoke first.

    Gu Ersao hesitated, and pointed in the direction of Dongwu.

    She had seen it early in the morning that the third wife was not an easy mess, and she tried to avoid conflicts with her on weekdays.

    Unexpectedly, this day is still here.

    Gu Er's wife can always remember the scene when her sister-in-law was kicked out, so she didn't dare to say anything, standing aside with her arms and legs tied, Qiao Lianlian's family was like the owner, and she was like a guest.

    "Mother, it's three poles in the day, you can't afford it." Qiao raised his voice repeatedly and yelled to the East Room.

    Mrs. Gu turned over on the bed without saying a word.

    Qiao made a look at Gu Que again and again.

    Gu Magpie take the hint and went straight to burst into the care of the old lady's bedroom, just turn over the care of the old woman caught in the positive with, "milk, why do not you get it, our family have come."

    This time Gu Granny I couldn't lie down anymore, and reluctantly got dressed and walked out.

    "What the hell is this, there is this battle early in the morning, and it's fine if I don't come, and it forces me to get up as soon as I come. This is your attitude of filial piety?" Mrs. Gu deserves to be Mrs. Gu. I want to put a big hat on someone when I talk.

    Qiao was fearless and said directly, "Mother, we are here to borrow money from you for life-saving."

    She could bite the word "Help" hard.

    Mrs. Gu's face drooped, "It's okay to talk nonsense, what is life-saving."

    "Milk, my mother owes people money. If she doesn't get her money, she will be sent to jail. You can't leave it alone." Gu Suddenly, the magpie burst into tears.

    The child's voice was immature and a bit urgent, so crying, inexplicably lined up Granny Gu's indifference and ruthlessness.

    Mrs. Gu took two steps back, a little confused in her heart, and her words were a little awkward. "She owes money to others for what I have to do, and let her pay it by herself. Doesn't she still have the money to build a house? If you have money, you know I’ll be looking for it."

    "Mother, what I owe is one hundred taels. I only have fifty taels in my hand, which is fifty taels short." Qiao repeatedly wiped his eyes. I can only ask my mother for help. Mother can’t just watch me being sued."

    "Fifty taels!" Old lady Gu raised her eyebrows when she heard this. Twelve taels, I don't have money, I don't have any money."

    This is a little embarrassing to say, after all, Gu Shao was clear about the family of Gu's family yesterday.