Chapter 24

Jiang Chun looked disgusted.

    "The people from Gujiacun have their mouths too strict. It's been a half hour since they asked, but they didn't say anything and asked where we are. It's really hateful." Bisong muttered a little unhappy, "You said the Lord is looking for one. What does the village woman do? Is it possible that she is attracted to her?"

    "Bah, baah, what nonsense, what is the identity of the master, can you look at those children?" Jiang Chun was angry, "Don't talk nonsense, maybe the master is There is something."

    "If there is something, there is something," Bi Song muttered and followed him behind him.

    The two people walked on the small road while looking around, looking for a single, kind aunt to inquire.

    Coincidentally, the sister-in-law of the Gu family came out of the house to pour bad water, and was hitting two people.

    Gujia Village is backed by mountains, and the terrain is remote, so strangers are rarely seen.

    Most of the villagers are afraid of strangers, and when they see it, they will go far away, and few dare to take the initiative to contact them.

    But the Wei family's sister-in-law is such a rare person.

    She saw the extraordinary clothes on the two people at a glance, and her eyes brightened, "These two brothers, where are you from? Why did you come to

    Gujiacun ?" Bi Song coughed, just about to talk, Jiang Chun Grabbed him.

    "This sister-in-law, we belong to Xiyang Town." Jiangchun frowned. "A man named Gu Shao owes us a lot of money. It has been more than half a year and I can't find him. Please ask my sister-in-law to know him. Where is it?"

    "Gu Shao?"

    Sister Gu shook her heart. Isn't this her own uncle? Why is she still owed money.

    But thinking about it carefully, the timeline is still right, and she immediately believed in her heart.

    "I don't know." Sister Gu immediately dismissed the relationship, "We don't have anything called Gu Shao here."

    "Oh, that's it." Jiang Chun didn't want to say more when he saw the other party, and didn't force it.

    The two are going to leave.

    Sister Gu suddenly looked in the direction of the Gu family's old house, with strange light flickering in her eyes.

    Niangpi, if you dare to bully my son, I also want you to taste the uncomfortable taste.

    "Hey, wait a minute for the two little brothers."

    Gu Dasao called to the two Bisong.

    "You said Gu Shao, right? I didn't think of it for a while, hey, isn't that Gu's third child, but he died a long time ago," she said loudly.

    Bi Song and Jiang Chun looked at each other, and there was no surprise in their eyes.

    "His father, mother, brother, and sister-in-law have cut contact with him, but he still has a daughter-in-law, and a few children who live there." Sister Gu pointed to the location of the old house, and a cold light appeared in her eyes. .

    Bisong frowned, some discomfort, but still endured and asked, "I dare Da Saozi, wife with several children that flies these days?"

    "Well, what good is good." Gu Da Saozi Tuomohengfei, "That little Niang Pi is not a thing anymore. She is selfish and violent. He beats children every day and is extremely bad to the children. Pity the youngest girl, she almost beat her to death. You dare to believe that in this big winter, Little Niang Piran A few children went out looking for food and lay down at home by themselves. That's not a thing. People in our village know that those five children are pitiful. This kind of nanny skin is not worthy of being a human, so they should be pulled out and killed."