Chapter 4: Making money to support the family

This time, Gu Ge did not resist, nor did he hide in fright. His big eyes were confused.

    Qiao Lianlian felt compassionate, hugged her up, and said softly, "Xiao Wu is hungry?"

    Gu Ge looked at her ignorantly and nodded subconsciously.

    The brothers and sisters on the side were all squeezed with sweat.

    This is also one of the common detrimental tricks used by the original owner. Every time she asks the children if they are hungry in a soft voice, when someone nods and says they are hungry, she loses her temper hysterically. It's hard work.

    However, this time, the expected violent storm did not appear, Qiao repeatedly just nodded, "Well, you are waiting here, I will go cooking."

    She put Gu Ge back on the bed and went to the yard to pick it up. The dilapidated kettle went into the more dilapidated kitchen.

    There is still no water at home, but Qiao Lianlian is no longer panicked. She stretched out her hands and said "Pure Water" silently in her heart. A whole bucket of unopened pure water in the laboratory appeared suddenly. Her palm.

    Good guy, really heavy.

    Qiao strenuously put the bucket on the stove, unwrapped the plastic seal, and poured water into the broken kettle.

    I don't know how long these kettles have not been washed. They are dirty inside. As a hygienic patient, Qiao repeatedly rinsed them three times before daring to pour water in.

    At this time, a new question came, how does the firewood burn?

    Used to natural gas and induction cooker, Joe couldn't manage it after ten minutes of fighting with firewood.

    Finally she gave up, poured pure water into the bucket, and shouted at the main house, "Come on for a pot." There was

    no meeting, and Gu Que came.

    Under the tyranny of the original owner, Gu Que was a good hand at burning wood and cooking, and it was unlikely that a raging fireworks would ignite at the bottom of the pot.

    Qiao Lianlian first boiled a pot of water, poured it into a bowl for the children to drink first, then went to a bowl of brown rice to turn over a bowl of brown rice, added two scoops of water, and boiled a pot of thick brown rice.

    She also wanted to cook a dish, but it was a pity that this family was really poor, and it was spread out in the cold season, and there was no root grass, so she had to give up.

    But that's it, it's already excellent.

    You know, the original owner usually cooks porridge and only puts a handful of rice in two scoops of water.

    She drank the thickest bowl by herself, and a few children could only eat one grain of rice.

    It's like now, one person has a bowl of thick rice, and the few children who drink can't even care about it.

    After the meal, Gu Que took the initiative to stand up, fold the bowls into a pile, and brush them.

    When everything was cleaned up, Qiao repeatedly announced with great sorrow, "We have the last handful of rice left in our family, and we will soon be out of food."

    The children whose cheeks were flushed just now paled in an instant.

    Gu Cheng's lips trembled several times before he pressed his voice and asked, "Did you give us a full meal and then sell us?"