Chapter 43

Gu family.

    The return of Gu Lao San shattered their otherwise peaceful life.

    Especially when he failed to divorce his wife and was forcibly taken home by Gu Wei, the old lady and sister-in-law were angry.

    "Mother, can you tolerate this? The same is a daughter-in-law, we do our filial piety in front of you every day. It's fine for her Qiao family to stay out of the house, and also take the third uncle and not go home. Can you bear this?" Sister Gu said.

    "I can't bear it, but what can I do, the third child is not obedient at all." Old lady Gu patted the table angrily.

    Sister Gu turned her eyes slightly, leaned close to Granny Gu, and muttered for a while.

    Mrs. Gu retracted her numb palm and nodded her head.

    That night, the Gu family held an all-hands meeting.

    Except for the two daughters who have married out, everyone else is there.

    "I'm going to be sick."

    Mrs. Gu's first words scared everyone.

    "Mother, what's wrong with you? Would you like to invite a doctor?" Gu Ersao asked with concern.

    Mrs. Gu glanced at her and said coldly, “You don’t need to ask a doctor. I am sick. I cannot be cured by a doctor.”

    “Yes, mother, this is a heart disease.” Sister Gu followed. It’s a good thing, but it’s not a way to stay outside

    when he comes back ." It's easy to come back and don't go home to have a look, it's nothing." Gu Wei looked angrily.

    Both are descendants of the Gu family, so why did Gu Lao San first become a guard, and now he has friendship with the county grandfather.

    No matter how good things are, let him take over.

    "The mother is planning." Gu Ersao's eyes were bright, but her heart was full of ridicule.

    Didn't it mean that the third son didn't take the money at home?

    Isn't it just that you can't understand that Joe wants to take the opportunity to give up.

    I was also involved in filial piety, and I really know how to put gold on my face.

    But what does this have to do with him, Mrs. Gu has benefited, and the couple must be indispensable.

    So Gu Ersao listened very peacefully.

    "I'm sick, and I'll be dying. Tomorrow the eldest wife will ask me for a doctor, and Zhuang'er will call your third uncle." Mrs. Gu squinted in the direction of the old house.

    She didn't believe it anymore, she was dying of illness, and the third child could not listen to her anymore.

    "Okay." Sister Gu responded in one go.

    Mrs. Gu said a few more words, to the effect of how to be both kind and prosperous tomorrow, so that the third child understands that his relatives will always be his relatives.

    Daughter-in-law is always inferior to relatives.

    Everyone nodded and understood, and the meeting ended.

    When he went back to each house, Mrs. Gu grabbed Gu Zhuangzhuang again and whispered in his ear, "My son, there are so many good things at your third uncle. You should eat and drink when you arrive, but don’t forget. Pull your three uncles and aunts together, don’t you know?"