Chapter 68

Whether Qiao was willing or not, she couldn't refuse at this stall.

    However, there is still the right to struggle a little bit, "Let's visit my aunt, it's not easy to be empty-handed."

    Gu Shao stopped and glanced at Gu Que.

    Gu Que's cleverness immediately got in, packed two of her mother's cakes made at noon, and handed them to her father's other hand.

    "Father, mother, don't worry, my grandparents and I are staring at home affairs." Gu Que's voice was crisp, and his watery eyes blinked, looking cute and cute, but he didn't hold his fart.

    Qiao rolled his eyes again and again at the eldest girl.

    Then, she was pulled away.

    A group of three people, two women and one man, walked on the road, seemingly peaceful, but actually weird.

    Qiao was held in hand by Gu Shao again and again, and stood in the middle unwillingly.

    Li Chunhua tried to walk around to Gu Shao several times, but Gu Shao didn't know how to go around again, still putting Qiao in the middle again and again.

    "Hey, that's not Uncle Niu." Qiao Lianlian had to break this weird state, "Let's ride in Uncle Niu's car."

    "That feeling is good." Li Chunhua responded lukewarm.

    The three of them got into Uncle Niu's car.

    As the most well-connected in Gujiacun, Uncle Niu, who has greeted him the most, saw the clue at a glance. He smiled and asked, "Little Qiao, where are you going?"

    "Go" Qiao didn't even say a word. , Li Chunhua rushed and said, "Go see my mother."

    Uncle Niu smiled, didn't say anything, turned around and drove the car seriously.

    Li Chunhua didn't mind, she turned her eyes on Gu Shao, her eyes were affectionate, her voice pulsed, "Cousin, do you remember, you played with me every day when you were young, and you said you wanted to marry me as your wife."

    Gu Shao didn't look back, "You are five years younger than me, and I was sent to be a guard when I was ten. Is it possible that the nine-year-old I want to marry the four-year-old you?"

    Qiao Lianlian was originally very serious. After listening to the gossip, when I heard this sentence, I couldn't help but let out a "poof" laugh.

    Li Chunhua gave her a fierce look.

    Qiao stared back unceremoniously.

    Hooking up with her husband-in-law in front of her, she was really muddled.

    Even dare to gouge people, I really take myself seriously.

    Qiao sneered again and again, and took Gu Shao's arm with his backhand, "A Shao, I haven't seen my aunt, so you can recommend it with me later."

    In fact, Qiao Lianlian doesn't care who likes Gu Shao. Or who Gu Shao likes.

    If Li Chunhua doesn't gouge her, she can always be a spectator.

    But when Li Chunhua targeted her, Qiao couldn't bear it again and again.

    Although the sound of "A Shao" came out, she got goose bumps all over her.