Chapter 93

In front of the stretch of cemetery.

    The man stood up and walked slowly to the woman, looking directly at each other.

    What Gu Shao had in his eyes was exploration and uncertainty.

    Qiao Lianlian's eyes were bright and spotless.

    The eyes of the two people gathered in the air, staring at each other for a dozen breaths, without blinking their eyes.

    "Go home, the children are looking for you." For a long time, Qiao whispered again and again.

    "Good." Gu Shao nodded.

    The two of them walked through the dense forest and walked back to the new house along the foot of the mountain.

    Gu Shao didn't dare to ask how much she had heard, and was a little reticent along the way.

    It was Qiao who reiterated briefly about what happened at home, and finally said, "Anyway, for the children in the family, these porcelains must be covered on the wall, because the process is troublesome and there is a possibility of cuts on hands."

    "Have you cut your hand?" Gu Shao was shocked in his heart. After the thought just a moment ago was thrown away, he hurriedly squeezed Qiao Lianlian's hand.

    Qiao hid again and again, and he caught a moment before he realized what he was doing.

    "I'm afraid you are hurt too badly, so see if you want to see a doctor." The man straightened his waist, trying to make the atmosphere less embarrassing.

    "It's okay, just a small wound." Qiao smiled again and again.

    Gu Shao let out a long sigh, then smiled weirdly.

    The next year in the next year will not be too young. How can he be like a young man? This is really not like him.

    He took a deep breath again, and the whole person recovered calmly.

    The two of them went back to their new house unhurriedly.

    The doorway was still a little messy just now, the only difference was that there were a few more probing children.

    "Mother." When they saw Qiao Lianlian, a few children rushed over.

    Gu Ge is the slowest runner.

    The little girl wrapped a circle of gauze on her forehead, her small face was pale, and a circle of looming tears was still in her eyes. She followed her elder brothers and sisters miserably and struggling to run with her short legs.

    Qiao Lianlian felt a mess in his heart, and quickly bent down and snatched her into his arms.

    "Mother, Xiao Ge'er woke up and cried again, and kept crying for you." Gu Que also felt sorry for his sister and grabbed Qiao repeatedly.

    Gu Zhong didn't speak, he held Qiao Lianlian's waist and rubbed his face against her.

    Of the five children, the two youngest depend on the stepmother the most.

    Qiao held Gu Ge again and again, first dropped a kiss on her forehead, and then comfortably stroked the heads of the younger son and elder daughter.

    To put it bluntly, just one person, impartial.

    "Ge'er's forehead still hurts." Qiao asked Gu Ge in a low voice while walking into the house with a few children.