Chapter 106

With a burst of crackling firecrackers, the New Year’s Eve officially kicked off.

    Every family started to post Spring Festival couplets, sweeping the tide, and doing their best to welcome the next year.

    Qiao bought the blessing characters and spring couplets in advance, and boiled a pot of thick rice milk with starch water.

    Gu Shao very consciously took it, and took a few boys to the wall, brush rice milk on the door, and paste Spring Festival couplets.

    Qiao was in charge of cooking again and again, and Gu Que cooked her up the pot and burned the fire.

    On New Year’s Eve, you should always eat more abundantly.

    The family is not in a state of shortage before, and I can afford to eat everything I want.

    The most important thing is that there is a generous mother who can eat.

    Ordinary people just need a plate of dumplings for Chinese New Year, and Qiao made five kinds of dumplings in a row.

    There are pork shepherd's purse stuffing, celery beef stuffing, pork scallion stuffing, three fresh vegetable stuffing, and one pork corn stuffing.

    Not only that, she also served a full four dishes of small cold dishes.

    A plate of pig skin jelly is to wash the pig skin, scrape off the lard, chop it, boil the collagen, and leave it on the outside to cool overnight to let it solidify and form. When you eat it the next day, cut it into pieces and add some soy vinegar and soy sauce. Chopped shallots are delicious.

    A plate of braised lamb shanks, which was taken from Sixi Tower, the sweet and spicy lamb was torn up and placed on a plate, and nothing was put on it. It was heated only slightly, and the fragrant was full of water.

    A plate of pickles, the main ingredient is radish, but because it has been fermented and pickled with various spices, it has long been reborn. Qiao cut it into strips again and again, and mixed it with sesame oil to make the fragrance richer and more layered.

    A plate of steamed enoki mushrooms, wash and tear the enoki mushrooms and spread them flat on the plate, add some green onions and ginger, steam it for tea time, and pour the pre-prepared sauces out of the pot. It is simply delicious and easy to make.

    Bi Song crouched outside the kitchen, drooling just watching the preparation of these dishes.

    When Qiao Lianlian finally opened his mouth slightly and shouted "It's eating", he immediately bounced up, leaped into the kitchen, and diligently carried all the bowls to the main hall.

    He is not afraid of burning his hands, and he walks fast and steady. Only the few masters who posted the spring festival couplets came back, and the food was already set.

    "Madam, come and sit." He greeted everyone enthusiastically, thinking that he was the master and others were the guests.

    Qiao laughed again and again, "President Bisong, don't call me a wife, just call me Lianlian or Xiao Qiao."

    "How ashamed of this." Bisong glanced at Gu Shao and saw that he didn't have any expression. Then he laughed and said, "Then you don't call me son, it's awkward, just call me Bisong."

    "Okay." Qiao answered repeatedly.

    The family, plus a Bisong, all sat down.

    Gu Shao said, "I'm going to set off firecrackers."