Chapter 104

There are dozens of diners outside Yunxi Building that haven't finished processing.

    A guest with the same symptoms appeared in the building again.

    At this moment, Yunxi Tower really jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't clean it. It will be difficult to take off the hat of "unsafe food" in the future.

    The money shopkeeper was in a hurry, and the corners of his mouth were scorched, but there was still no way.

    "Treasurer, think of a way. The guests who were using the meal just now dare not eat anymore. They are all waiting in the lobby for Yunxi Building to give an explanation." The young man turned around anxiously.

    Shopkeeper Qian wiped the sweat from his head, "

    Go to the boss , and find the boss." Someone hurried to Xianyang County immediately, but it took at least half an hour to go back and forth.

    In the lobby, life was boiling, and there were more and more words condemning Yun Xilou's explanation.

    The treasurer Qian deliberately found a place to hide, but he was quickly found.

    A man with a bit of influence in Xiyang Town squeezed the treasurer Qian’s neck and said, "The treasurer, I’m an old customer of Yunxi Building. If something goes wrong, you know how to hide? Can’t solve it? Do you have to chill everyone's hearts?" The

    treasurer Qian was so scared that his tongue was knotted. "The ingredients have been completely eliminated, and they are all fresh. The meals were always done like this in the past. It is impossible to suddenly have a problem. Ah."

    Wait.

    Different.

    There is a new addition in this-fresh powder!

    Shopkeeper Qian stood up abruptly, his voice trembling, "Quick, quick, go get the fresh powder out and let Doctor Chen check it!"

    A young man quickly scooped a bowl of fresh powder over.

    Before leaving, Dr. Chen twisted a little bit of fresh powder and tasted it, then shook his head, "No, it's all ground into powder. It's hard to taste what's in it."

    "Take the recipe and take the original recipe. Bring all the ingredients." The excitement of the treasurer Qian was sharp.

    The young man quickly took out the unfinished ingredients and spread them on the table for Doctor Chen to watch.

    Shrimp, pork bone sticks, and kelp are

    mostly good foods for freshness, and there is nothing to cause food poisoning.

    Doctor Chen frowned and continued to pick and choose. When he saw that there were fungus and snails in the ingredients, his brows loosened and he said happily, "I found them."

    "Snails and fungus?" Treasurer Qian was confused. Water, "What's wrong with these two things?"

    Doctor Chen touched his beard, "It is okay to eat the two alone, but eating them together can cause food poisoning, especially if they are eaten in large amounts, which is quite toxic."

    "Before in the cloud. The guests who have eaten in Xilou should only eat a small amount, so most people are fine, and a small number of people with bad stomachs suffer." While

    talking, Doctor Chen glanced at Yunxi Building in the lobby. Sighed again.

    In winter, there are less vegetarian and more meat, and pork is the main ingredient. It can be said that there are dishes with pork as the main ingredient.