Chapter 99

There are only three days before the New Year.

    The whole Xianyang County is full of joyfulness—the couplet with black letters on a red background, the inverted blessings with gold letters on a red background, the cheerful people coming and going, and the overwhelming stalls selling firecrackers.

    "Mother, do you still buy a firecracker?" Gu Lou shrank into his father's arms, not forgetting the greedy firecracker.

    There are three boys in the family, the eldest Gu Cheng is steady, the fourth is Gu Zhongnei Xiu, and the fat boy Gu Lou is the most lively and loves things like firecrackers.

    But who hurt his leg.

    Qiao relentlessly vetoed it again and again, "I bought a bunch of them before at home. It's only 30 o'clock in the new year, so I don't need to buy it again."

    Xiao Gu Lou bowed his head aggrievedly.

    Qiao couldn't bear it again and again. The child was always cute and cute. Apart from eating, he seemed to have nothing else to like.

    How about buying a hanger and letting him go?

    "Mother, there are people selling fried sugar cakes and meatballs over there." Gu Que said suddenly.

    The little fat man immediately raised his head, his eyes flashing, "Where? Where? Mother, let's go over."

    Qiao was speechless.

    Well, it seems that the temptation to eat is even greater.

    This firecracker can still be bought without buying it.

    A family of seven and a Bisong walked slowly along the market in Xianyang County, and bought something suitable when they encountered it.

    The desk that was big enough for Gu Cheng, and the croquettes and fried sugar cakes that were necessary for Chinese New Year were not overlooked.

    In the end, there will be no place to sit in the carriage again.

    "Miss Qiao" Bi Song complained intentionally, and received Gu Shao's eyes with a single mouth, and immediately changed his words, "Madam."

    Gu Shao nodded slightly.

    Bi Song's heart was put back in his stomach, "Madam, don't buy it anymore, no one can sit down anymore."

    Qiao took his hand back again and again, looking back at the pile of carriages and carriages, a little bit embarrassed, "It's not appropriate to stock up too much for this year's goods. These are just enough."

    Is that enough ? Barely enough?

    Bi Song looked at the sky speechlessly, and looked at his father pitifully.

    Gu Shao was sparse and ordinary, smiling and looking at Qiao Lianlian, "Will you go home now?"

    "Back." Qiao nodded again and again.

    The mothers got into the carriage one by one, and it was really crowded. Those who let the purchases accounted for half of the country, and people could only feel aggrieved a little.

    Upon seeing this, Gu Shao stuffed the fat boy to Gu Cheng, and simply sat on the cowl with Bi Song.

    In the cold winter, the carriage ran fast, and the cold wind blew the face, really stabbing people's teeth.

    Bisong glanced at Gu Shao aggrievedly, and then bowed his head aggrievedly-they want to get in the carriage too.

    The group stopped when they passed Xiyang Town.