Chapter 13: The Jealous person appears

The little brother who hadn't bought the mutton flickered left and floated like smoke and dust. After making sure that there was no one behind him, he stopped in front of a spacious house.

    "Boom boom boom, boom boom, boom." After knocking a few times

    according to the law, someone soon opened the door and complained, "Bisong, where did you go and how did you come back."

    Bisong flashed into the yard. With a frustrated face, "I smelled a

    fresh scent at the market and wanted to buy some to taste it, but when I got to the place, it was gone. It made me go for a trip for nothing ." If you want to eat, let’s go back to the capital.” The man said, his tone suddenly sank, “Master hasn’t woken up yet, and he doesn’t know what he has to do in this poor country. He was assassinated as soon as he got there. Unfortunately."

    "Fortunately, someone has bandaged the master, otherwise we won't see the master." Bi Song shuddered, looking scared.

    "By the way,

    did you throw the water sac that you held in your arms?" "No, but the origin of this thing is unknown and the material is strange. I'll put it away." The

    two of them entered the house as they talked.

    As if hearing their voices, the unconscious man moved his fingers gently.

    When Qiao repeatedly took the children to the butcher shop to buy meat, he found that there was a blacksmith shop next door.

    With a clever idea, she walked into the shop and saw the traps, fine iron cages, and some tools for trapping animals.

    I asked about the price, it was quite expensive, and it was a lot of silver.

    But thinking that it could be used for a lifetime, Qiao repeatedly gritted his teeth and decided to buy it back.

    She removed the only half and half of the remaining silver from the laboratory, and was about to pay, when she was suddenly pulled by her arm gently.

    Qiao turned his head again and again, and saw Gu Que's face full of hesitation and stopped.

    "What's the matter?" She looked at the past encouragingly.

    Gu Que pursed her mouth, and said in a low voice, "A sheep is only 100 cents, and these three taels of silver can buy 30 sheep, and no one in our family can hunt." The

    eight or nine-year-old child already has his own. Gu's children are even more precocious, and they speak like little adults.

    Qiao pursed his lips again and again, not angry, but rather happy.

    Gu Que's ability to tell her this shows that she is no longer so afraid of this stepmother, nor hates her so much. This is a good phenomenon.

    Qiao Lianlian decided to respect the children’s opinions. She pondered for a moment and said, “Then let’s vote by show of hands. The three and the four are not here. Only the four of us. I agree to buy. What about

    Geer ?” Gu Ge didn’t know much about the stepmother. What were you talking about with your sister, but her heart had been captured by the stepmother a long time ago, and she said directly, "The song listens to your mother."

    Gu Que's face turned dark, this heartless white-eyed wolf.

    It seems that she can only pin her hopes on her eldest brother.