Chapter 86: A silver hairpin

After a farce ended, the private school returned to calm, and the couple left.

    Pulling up Gu Shao this time was purely to embarrass his sister-in-law. When he returned, Qiao Lianlian realized that this was the first time that two people had gone out alone.

    The lively market in the town of Xiyang.

    Qiao stopped and went in front, picking some suitable dishes.

    Gu Shao followed behind, walking a little heavy.

    Gu's family has tossed over and over again, and he didn't like it in his heart. It should be even more annoying to want to come to Qiao Lianlian.

    She is a good girl and a good mother, and she shouldn't be bullied in this way.

    Gu Shao wanted to make up for her, but after touching his shy bag, he was silent again.

    "What are you doing, come and pick up some food." Before that, Qiao waved to him again and again.

    Gu Shao hurriedly stepped forward and took over the vegetables and meat from her, which were all enjoyed by a few children.

    "Buy some more spring onions and go home. You go to the place where Uncle Niu usually parks to see if he is here? Let him wait for us when he comes." Qiao Lian said.

    Gu Shao nodded.

    As he walked back, he saw a silver jewelry shop on the side of the road.

    How high-end the silver jewelry store in the small town can be, the styles are all eliminated by the capital, but Gu Shao thought about Qiao Lianlian's smooth hair bun, and couldn't help but walk in.

    "What do you want objectively." The silver shop was very small, and the master was alone. When he saw Gu Shao, he put down the hairpin he was carving and walked over. "Do you want a bracelet or a hairpin?"

    Gu Shao glanced at the cabinet. The gray jewellery, "Bring the best-looking silver hairpin in the shop." The

    master was visibly stunned, and he looked up and down Gu Shao's eyes, a little muttered in his heart.

    This man is holding a bunch of meat dishes, and his clothes are very ordinary, not like a rich man, but his expression and movements are so casual and natural that people can't make judgments.

    That's it!

    The master gritted his teeth cruelly, took out a treasured jewelry box from under the cabinet, spread it out, and pushed it over, "This is the silver hairpin my master made back then. Not to mention it’s excellent, but it’s not found in Xianyang County. If you look at it, you can like it."

    Gu Shao lowered his eyelids slightly.

    The silver hairpin style is not the most popular style in Beijing, but it is more than a little bit better than other ordinary rough silver hairpins. The plum blossoms carved on it are vivid and vivid.

    Just like Qiao Lianlian.

    The Aoxue Hanmei, who is always full of vitality, lives arrogantly and tenaciously, not afraid of the cold, not afraid of sarcasm.

    "That's it, how much is it." Gu Shao said.

    "My master said that this silver hairpin only used two taels of silver, but the carving should be worth eight taels, at least ten taels." The master said seriously.

    Twelve.

    In the past, Gu Shao had money that he could get out with just one hand, but he didn't have it at the moment.