Chapter 82

Xu is too tired and tired today, and several children fell asleep when they got home.

    Qiao Lianlian began to pick up six or seven catties of large river prawns.

    Wash it a few times, and then cut the back of the shrimp with a knife. This will not only take out the shrimp thread, but also benefit the taste.

    Add a little white wine, salt, flour and set aside for pickling.

    Aunt Liu just wore new clothes and floated to her, posing while saying, "Hey, eating Xiao Qiao's food every day these days has made me fatter. Look at my waist, it's abruptly increased by two layers."

    "More meat is a symbol of blessing." Qiao said pleasingly.

    Aunt Liu couldn't help but smiled, covering her mouth. Uncle Liu also entered the yard. She floated up to Uncle Liu again, playing with her posture, "How is it? Does it look good? Xiao Qiao bought it for me." In

    that tone, It's full of contentment.

    Uncle Liu twitched the corners of his mouth and said nothing.

    Aunt Liu put aside his movements and took a look at him, "What, I think I'm fat? It doesn't look good?"

    "No, no." Uncle Liu hurriedly said, "You are not fat at all, and you look good in clothes."

    Aunt Liu said. Then I watched myself happily.

    Qiao slicing tomatoes next to him almost didn't break his belly with a smile.

    "How did Xiao Qiao eat this tonight?" Uncle Liu was attracted by the prawns in the bowl.

    "Eat prawns in tomato sauce at night." Qiao said repeatedly, "I saw some shrimp sellers in the county, so I bought some more."

    Uncle Liu nodded and said nothing, his eyes were filled with anticipation.

    In fact, he is more greedy for Qiao's delicious food than Aunt Liu, but he has been silent for a long time and doesn't like to say it.

    Qiao Lian had noticed it a long time ago, and she smiled slightly, "Uncle won't go to the house to try on clothes."

    "What, I have it too?" Uncle Liu looked surprised.

    Seeing Qiao nodded repeatedly, the excited hands of this simple man didn't know where to put them.

    It was a good meeting, he walked into the room cautiously, picked up the new clothes, and compared them with each other before putting them on, but quickly took them off again for fear of staining the clothes.

    In the kitchen.

    Qiao repeatedly put the marinated prawns in the oil and fry them until golden, and then cut a large handful of minced garlic, re-start the pan and put the oil in the minced garlic, and then put in the chopped diced tomatoes.

    In this era, there is no tomato sauce. You can only fry the sauce with ripe tomatoes, and add white sugar and white vinegar to taste the same sweet and sour taste. When the sauce is thick, you can turn off the heat and add the fried prawns. , Just turn it over evenly.

    This dish is not troublesome to prepare, but it takes longer to process the shrimp.

    Qiao Lian Lian started to process shrimps when he was in Shen, and when it was you, the masters had left to make this prawn in tomato sauce.

    This is still on the premise that Aunt Liu helps to cook the pot.

    Fortunately, after a few moments, when Gu Cheng returned from school, several children in the family also woke up.