Chapter 110

Gu Shao's heart paused.

    All the charming blushes just now floated in the air.

    He retracted his hand a little awkwardly, and said in a low voice, "Okay."

    Qiao nodded immediately, "Then let's go back quickly and don't let the children be in a hurry at home."

    She turned over to put the bamboo basket on her back.

    Gu Shao quickly picked up the bamboo basket before her, and put it on her body naturally.

    Qiao Lianlian's hands were in the air before he took it back and walked quickly to Uncle Niu's donkey cart.

    It just so happens that there are two vacancies in the donkey cart.

    Qiao sat down again and again, and Gu Shao clung to her.

    A strong man's breath came out, and Qiao glanced quietly at his nominal husband-in-law.

    Looking at her from this angle, she just avoided ordinary eyes, and could only see the man's superior profile face, the straight nose bridge, and the thin, moist lips.

    Qiao Lianlian thought he was not a nympho, but at this moment he couldn't help but admire, the man's face was defeated by those eyes.

    If it were replaced by a pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes, or clear Danfeng eyes, it would surely be astonishingly beautiful.

    In fact, even this is not ugly.

    Qiao Lianlian's thoughts suddenly jumped back to when he took the kerchief to wipe her seriously, then she noticed something strange, and strange charms floated around the two of them.

    Qiao repeatedly didn't like this kind of beauty, and even believed that he couldn't like this kind of honesty, and only deliberately broke this kind of graceful atmosphere.

    They are just a couple in name, if it weren't for the five children, they might have separated long ago.

    Qiao closed his eyes again and again, and muttered a few words in his heart, finally suppressing a little bit of stubborn hat buds, strange emotions.

    All the way back to Gujiacun.

    Several children were standing at the door waiting, even Xiao Gu Lou sat on the wooden pier with his injured leg.

    When he saw Qiao Lianlian, he happily cheered again and again, "Mother is back, mother is back."

    Then he watched his brothers and sisters pounce on his mother's arms.

    Only Gu Cheng stood still steadily.

    Xiao Gu Lou was very moved, "Big Brother, it's better for you to stand here with me."

    Gu Cheng glanced at his younger brother lightly, and slowly walked to Qiao Lian's side.

    Gu Lou, "Wow, you are bullying me."

    Qiao touched the child's door one after another, and finally walked to Xiao Gu Lou, and hugged his fat son up with difficulty, "Okay, Xiao Lou won't cry anymore. ."

    Gu Lou now bound his stepmother's neck and smiled triumphantly at his brothers and sisters.

    Look, mother just touched your heads, but hugged me.

    My mother hurts me the most.

    He thought that no one had seen these actions, but he never thought that Qiao Lianlian and Gu Shao had all been taken in clearly.