Chapter 51

Gu Shao felt bitter.

    In order to build the house this time, he also went back to take the money.

    As a result, the woman completely ignored him. From deciding the start date to paying the deposit, signing the receipt and pressing her handprint, she didn't care about him the whole time.

    Joe didn't even see his slight depression at the moment.

    She received twenty taels of silver notes from the two masters and habitually collected them into the laboratory.

    "That's it, Madam will wait with peace of mind, and we will transport the materials in one or two days." Master Li said.

    Qiao nodded with a smile and sent the two masters out of the old house.

    Aunt Liu followed behind her, preparing to go back to her house to clean up the house.

    The moment she turned around, Aunt Liu seemed to see someone pulling at the corner of her house. She squinted and looked at it. There was really someone.

    "Xiao Qiao, over there." Aunt Liu hurriedly tugged Qiao Lianlian's arm.

    Qiao didn't even look back, "Auntie, it's okay, what should I do."

    Aunt Liu's heart instantly calmed down, and she turned back to her home.

    As for the two people who had been sneaking in the corner and eavesdropping for most of the day, no one should have seen it.

    Qiao sent the two masters away again and again and went back to the old house.

    Gu Shao was still standing in the courtyard, angry at being ignored.

    When he saw Qiao Lianlian, he immediately stepped forward and said a little bit unevenly, "I found this mason."

    Qiao Lianlian gave him a strange look, "I know."

    Gu Shao, ""

    So, why? No compliments.

    Gu Shao clenched his gums and wanted to ask, but he couldn't say it in shame.

    Qiao Lianlian didn't have the patience to give it to him. Seeing that he didn't open his mouth, he thought he was speechless, so he called out Gu Zhong, exhorted him a few words, and then straightly took some snacks to feed Xiao Chuan.

    The injury of the little white goose that was rescued at the time has gradually improved, and I have met people in the family. Seeing that it is Qiao, the little thing is not surprised or screaming, quietly waiting for the food to spill.

    Leaving Gu Shao alone, he couldn't get angry, couldn't get angry, so he could only touch his nose helplessly.

    However, the two people hiding outside Aunt Liu's wall are the Gu family eldest brother and sister-in-law.

    It was a coincidence that the two of them met Qiao Lianlian's family at the entrance of the village. Later, when Gu Shao didn't get out of the car to say hello, Sister Gu was not angry, so she took the leader and walked a few steps towards the old house.

    It happened that someone was talking about the Gu family’s third son who had gone home and made a fortune, and he was going to rebuild a house for the family.

    Build a house!

    Good guys!

    Sister Gu’s eyes lit up instantly. She felt that the house she was living in was quite broken, and she felt that it was time to build a new house. However, the old lady and the miser, the old Pai Yao, could only get in, so she was unwilling to pay anyway. To repair the house, I would rather let the family squeeze in a room.