Chapter 83

In fact, the Gu family had long known that Gu Cheng was in school.

    At first, they all sneered, thinking that going to school was useless and had been blind for a few taels of silver a year, so it's better to eat and drink.

    Later, someone in Gu’s village passed by Mr. Li’s house and heard that the master praised Gu’s city as a manufacturable material and said that he would hope to be an official in the capital in the future.

    This was extremely high praise, and it spread in Gu's village at that time.

    When Gu Wei heard it, he was a little moved.

    He felt that he was also a descendant of the Gu family, and Gu Cheng had some Gu Zhuangzhuang, and Gu Cheng did not have Gu Zhuangzhuang. As long as he was trained over time, his strong family could also be an official in the capital.

    When that happens, he will truly overwhelm the third child and exhale.

    But this repair is somewhat distressing.

    Gu Wei turned his eyes and found Mrs. Gu. First, he cried for a while and said that his child is not as good as the five children in the old house. Then he said that the third brother married his wife and forgot his mother. Finally, he said, "Just let him do a little favor." "At the end, Mrs. Gu was successfully touched.

    Isn't it just a small job, they are all my own brothers, what a big deal.

    No, the old lady Gu called out Gu Shao, from her heart to her face, as it should be, "Speaking of which, your house should be almost built. There should be fifty taels of silver left. You don't have much money now, so you can help cushion the repair of your nephew."

    Gu Shao put his hands behind him, his complexion gradually transitioned from calm to indifferent, and finally gloomy and terrible.

    Old Mrs. Gu saw something was wrong, and hurriedly said again, "You, as an uncle, will never refuse such a small thing."

    Gu Shao suddenly wanted to laugh.

    Freed from the shackles of identity, looking at it from the sidelines, it turns out that the Gu family was so excessive.

    Gu Zhuangzhuang has a father and a mother, why do you want him to be an uncle?

    He also used family affection to kidnap him. Wouldn't he be worthy of being Gu Zhuangzhuang's uncle if he didn't agree to this bondage?

    Gu Shao's face darkened as he thought about it, but because of his previous promises, he still suppressed his temper. "Mr. Li didn't plan to continue teaching a while ago. Later, he got better, so he made an exception and accepted Gu Cheng. We will accept people again."

    "Who said that, someone saw it, the old man taught four or five students, it means that he still accepts people." Mrs. Gu waved her hand and said, "My family is so smart and lively, he must I will like it. "

    Smart?

    Lively?

    Gu Shao glanced silently. He was thirteen or fourteen, and was still arguing with his seven or eight-year-old neighbor next door because of playing a slingshot. Gu Zhuangzhuang, who was even fighting with each other, twitched his mouth.

    "Mother, if Zhuang Zhuang wants to go to a private school, he can change a place. There is no need to go to Mr. Li's." Gu Shao persuaded him sincerely.

    Old Mr. Li saw that he was an arrogant master with real talent and learning. He really sent Gu Zhuangzhuang to him, and he might be ill with Master Li. Then no one would teach his eldest son what to do.