Chapter 29: Putting the long line to catch a big fish

I'm back, I'm back."

    Xiaoqing sparked with lightning all the way, dragging two bowls of warm wontons, straight to the private room on the third floor of Sixi Building.

    Master Zhou and the shopkeeper sat there waiting.

    As soon as Xiao Qing walked in, the two of them smelled a fresh scent.

    The shopkeeper’s eyes brightened almost immediately, but Master Zhou sneered, “I put dried shrimps and seaweed to make fresh. Almost every household does this for wontons.”

    Xiao Qing did not speak, put the bowl down, and took the spoon over again. .

    The shopkeeper took it, quickly scooped up a wonton, put it in his mouth, and immediately felt the smoothness of the wonton wrapper. With a light bite, the juicy meat filling exploded, wrapped in a rich flavor. The fragrance goes straight to the sky.

    "Well, it's really delicious." He couldn't help sighing.

    Master Zhou next to him was skeptical and took a bite.

    For a long while, he didn't say a word, as if squinting his eyes and savoring the fresh fragrance.

    Xiao Qing had an inexplicable feeling of exuberance. He couldn't help asking, "Master Zhou, what do you think of this wonton?"

    "The skin is thin and the stuffing is big. In addition to the ordinary dried shrimp and seaweed, it also has a fresh fragrance." Zhou The master opened his eyes and was not afraid of being hot. He directly scooped a wonton in his palm, peeled it off gently, and nodded, "This little lady is a little ingenious. There is onion in the wonton filling, which increases the richness of the juice. , And relieved the greasiness of the meat, this bowl of wonton is really good.” The

    shopkeeper stroked his beard next to him, “Then, do you also try this fresh powder? If it is as Xiaoqing said, the wonton is delicious.

    Relying on this fresh powder, then this powder is terrific ." Master Zhou nodded his eyebrows.

    A few days ago they bought a recipe for braised pork, and several branches in Sixi Building tried to sell them, but they were robbed in half an hour. The owner greatly appreciated this and promised that they would have it in the future. Opportunity to be transferred back to the main store in Xieyang County.

    If the fresh powder can be purchased again this time, it will be almost impossible for the two to return to the main store in Xianyang County.

    "I'm going to do it now." Master Zhou didn't pause and took the paper bag wrapped in flour and went to the kitchen.

    It's not a big deal, and I came back with three dishes of common dishes.

    The shopkeeper took a bite with the chopsticks, nodded, and changed another dish, still nodding.

    "How?" Master Zhou asked impatiently, forgetting his initial disdain for this powder.

    "I did mention a lot of fresh fragrance, it's delicious, it's really delicious." The shopkeeper nodded and looked at Xiao Qing suddenly, "Quickly, go to the stall and keep the little lady, this fresh powder, I want it today!"

    Today's wontons are still selling very quickly, and they bottomed out before the meal.

    Qiao picked up the leftovers again and again, and asked the two older children to order the copper plates they received today.

    "Mother, sold a total of 530 articles." Gu Chengsuan didn't have much trouble.

    Qiao nodded again and again, and the mothers continued to clean up, put the dishes, the tables and chairs together, and even the trash on the ground was cleaned up.