Chapter 98

Qiao lowered his head again and again, and whispered in the ear of shopkeeper Hu.

    "You have to find the person who leaked the formula first, and then tell him the real secret recipe before adding it, and finally to Yunxi Tower."

    Shopkeeper Hu's eyes gradually cleared, and finally he nodded slowly and praised, "Ms. Qiao Smart, this method is really amazing. It's a draw from the bottom of the pot."

    Qiao smiled again and again, before he had time to say anything, his eyes suddenly went dark.

    A man holding his fat son squeezed between her and shopkeeper Hu, just enough to block the warm sun.

    Qiao was a little unclear about it again and again.

    Shopkeeper Hu was the one who came here and understood very well. He stroked his beard and said, "Hahaha, Lord Lang is not anxious, he is old and old, and he understands everything."

    After speaking, he took a step back and opened up with Qiao again and again. distance.

    Qiao came to understand again and again, and gave Gu Shao a little helplessly.

    The man

    Gu Shao pretended not to understand. He turned his heavy fat son in his arms and whispered, "

    Lou'er misses his mother, isn't it?" Gu Lou blinked and nodded very strongly, "Yes, Lou'er. I want my mother to make delicious."

    Gu Shao twitched the corner of his mouth.

    Forget it, the first few words are barely correct.

    Gu Shao turned his head and looked at Qiao Lianlian with an innocent look, as if he was saying: Look, my son really missed you.

    The fat guy also looked over eagerly.

    The two men, both of them, had both small eyes and dark eyes. Being stared like this made Qiao, who has a super psychological quality, even had a headache.

    "Okay." She whispered, "The shopkeeper Hu must deal with the fresh powder as soon as possible, but don't deploy the new formula in a suspicious manner."

    Shopkeeper Hu nodded, he was just messed up for a while, and when he calmed down, he was the skilled shopkeeper again.

    "Then I'll go first, boss." Shopkeeper Hu turned and hurried away.

    Han Zhao put his hands behind him, "This is a big deal, so why don't I show up to make the other party really nervous, so I can believe in the authenticity of the formula."

    Qiao didn't say a word.

    Han Zhao is so hot, he has actually made a decision when he speaks, and now it seems to be asking, but it is only to make a final decision.

    Sure enough, after walking around the gate of Sixi Tower twice, Han Zhao said to Qiao again and again, "Miss Qiao, I'm going to Xiyang Town first. Something will make people go to Gujiacun to find you."

    "Okay. "Qiao nodded again and again, watching him leave in a hurry.

    For a time, only a family of seven remained at the entrance of Sixi Building.

    Oh, by the way, there is another Bisong.

    At the stall where Qiao Lianlian talked, he had been walking around Gu Shao, just to see what was going on, and to judge whether this person was his own father or not.