Chapter 18: Braised pork recipe

Gu Ersao's upper and lower teeth trembled, so she couldn't speak.

    Qiao didn't even ask, she gave Sister Gu a fierce look, then turned and hugged Gu Ge who was still crying.

    "Ge'er is not afraid, mother is back."

    She coaxed the little girl with the softest voice, and with the strokes, Gu Ge gradually stopped crying.

    "Mother, Ge'er is so scared." Gu Ge hugged her neck tightly with his short arms, "Ge'er wants a mother."

    "Mother is here, mother is here." Qiao Lianlian's heart almost melted.

    Ersao Gu stared at her blankly, unable to believe that this gentle little woman was the same as the murderous Shura just now.

    The third family's is really different.

    On the other side, Gu Cheng also helped his younger brother and sister up and protected him behind him.

    "We won't go back." The young boy's voice was clear, with a bit of coldness, clearly not too high, but with a breath that can't be ignored, "This is the second time you have broken into our house. I gave a big punishment. If you dare to insult my younger siblings again, I must pay the price of your blood."

    Small punishment and big warning?

    This kid has a really big tone.

    Sister Gu snorted and didn't take it to heart, "If you don't return, you won't return, a group of white-eyed wolves. Gu Jiabai has raised you for more than half a year. It is better to raise a dog than to raise you."

    "The second child is strong , let's go. "The

    three people left one after the other. At first they didn't feel anything. When halfway through, Gu Zhuang vomited blood, rolled his eyes, and fainted.

    Sister Gu knew what Gu Cheng meant by small punishments and great admonitions, but it was too late to regret it. She could only cry and send her son to the hospital.

    Gu's old house.

    After dinner, the younger ones all fell asleep.

    Qiao talked to Gu Cheng again and again, "You really hurt Gu Zhuang?"

    "Well, it's just a minor injury, just a few days." Gu Cheng nodded.

    He has practiced martial arts since he was a child, and his strength is very stable.

    The two punches at noon seemed fierce, but in fact they were not serious. They were the kind of force that could scare the family members while preventing them from fighting hard.

    This kid is really smart.

    Worthy of being the biggest villain in this book, he has a good city at a young age.

    When Qiao Lianlian used to read books, he felt that this kind of villain was particularly terrifying, killing people invisible, and the enemy was wiped out while talking and laughing.

    But now, she just wanted to touch his head.

    Thinking of this, Joe did it again and again.

    one time.

    Well, the hair is quite soft, and it doesn't seem to resist.

    Two times, three times.

    Gu Cheng has not moved.

    There was an unspeakable feeling in Qiao Lianlian's heart, like pride and pride.