Chapter 78

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Big

middle

small

Chapter 78

front pagebookshelfBookmarkBack to Contents

Please install our client

Offline download and ad-free reading

Download APP

Free reading for life

    Ordinarily, it was time to kneel down at this time, but Qiao refused to kneel down again and again, and only said loudly, "The wife Joe is here."

    "Bold prisoner, why not kneel?" Ma Zhixian shouted.

    "The local woman admits that she is not guilty, why should she kneel?" Qiao retorted calmly.

    She deliberately browsed the county chronicles before, and learned that except for those who are full of evil, ordinary people do not have to kneel down, and can stand and listen to the trial.

    What's more, she was a victim, and there was no reason to kneel.

    "You say you are not guilty, then you are not guilty? The Qiao father and sons and several guys testified that you intended to rob them and sent them to prison after failure, with the intention of planting and slandering. You woman, can you plead guilty?" Ma Zhixian slapped the gavel again.

    It seems that there is no power if you don't shoot the gavel.

    All the children standing outside the wooden fence buttoned their ears.

    "They? Testify rob me?" Joe thought he heard again and again the big joke of the last century, she spent a few breathing to react, "Adults think, people grab their women, what book?"

    Jia Ding Dong poor father and son Sounds, those guys are also strong men, she is a woman, what is she trying to rob them?

    Ma Zhixian was asked rhetorically for a moment.

    The master on the side arched him with his elbow, and Ma Zhixian woke up and asked, "In this case, this county is also very curious. How did you tell the peasant women how they stunned so many people and successfully sent them to the county. Where's the Ya's?"

    "Because of my husband-in-law." Qiao repeatedly said loudly, "My husband-in-law used to work as a guard in a big family, and he was very strong and he was one opponent to five. He came to look for me that day and happened to see the Qiao family's father and son. Together with the three people, they kidnapped the women. If the women's husband and son-in-law didn't react in time, maybe the women might not even have the dead body now."

    Of course, this is an exaggeration, and Qiao can solve a few robbers by himself.

    But what she said was sincere, and water splashed in her eyes. Ma Zhixian couldn't bear it for a while, and the gavel in her hand couldn't be photographed.