Chapter 112

Qiao's expression immediately changed, "Why can't you take the test?"

    Her eyes were sharp, as if they were thorny.

    The man was shocked, quickly Ceguo face, "says the test can not test just can not."

    "Child health test only age distinction can be heard as well as other requirements, it is better to speak out in front of everyone, I Why can't you take this child's test?" Qiao yelled again and again.

    Han Zhao reminded her when he came, I am afraid it will be a little difficult next.

    Qiao Lianlian thought it was a botched kidnapping and assassination. Who knew he was actually playing tricks on this test.

    If Gu Cheng could not take the children's examination, he would not be able to take the examinations for scholars and scholars in the future, and the imperial examination road would be over.

    The other party will really draw a salary from the bottom.

    At this time, all the people around were signing up for the child test, and Qiao's repeated drinking was a call to everyone's eyes.

    "You, what are you talking about indiscriminately." The man was a little anxious. "When he said that the test is not allowed, he is not qualified."

    "If you are not qualified, you have to make it clear where you are not qualified." Qiao did not back down again and again. We won't take the test if you tell me where there is a problem. If you can't tell, you will give the right card!"

    She has a straight spine and magnificent aura. Although she is a woman, she has already crushed the opposite side.

    Several people around could not help but cheer.

    When the man saw this, a look of embarrassment appeared between his brows.

    Qiao continued to pursue victories and pursued, "We traveled all the way to Anyang County to take the exam, and we sat in the carriage for most of the day, but you refused us the exam without any reason. Is it possible to bully our flat-headed people? Is it bullying no one behind us? Or, In Anyang County, there is no King Fa anymore?" When

    King Fa came out, who would fight.

    Qiao repeatedly took out such heavy and dangerous words, startled the man, and waved his hand quickly, "No, I didn't, no one bullied you."

    "Then you sign up for us." She patted a couple of silver on the table.

    The man stared at her tightly.

    Qiao looked back without fear.

    "Okay, okay, here." The man sighed, and finally defeated, remembering Gu Cheng's name, and giving another pair of cards.

    Qiao Lian connected this hard-won pair of cards and took the two children out.

    When Han Mu came here, he was very jumpy, but the change just now made him a little silent.

    Gu Cheng was silent at first, but now it's even more silent.

    Qiao even knew that these two children were smart, she sighed, "It's so difficult to get a pair of cards, and there may be hardships in the exam later."

    "Don't worry, mother, the names are confused when you read the papers, as long as you can take the exam. , They just want to embarrass us in the back, but they can't." Gu Cheng was very calm.

    It was not because he was sure of the fairness of the exam, but because he knew that someone would definitely come.

    "That's good." Captain Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, "Then let's book an inn." The