Chapter 38

Gu Shao once felt that it didn't matter if he didn't eat a meal.

But he was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his mother and his wife smelling incense, and the sound of the three boys' chirping, he felt inexplicably hungry.

He who has eaten so many delicacies of seafood, will one day drool over a bowl of noodles that can no longer be ordinary.

Gu Shao swallowed gently.

He didn't dare to vigorously, afraid of making noise, afraid of embarrassment.

But who knows how many children still heard.

"Father, are you hungry?" Gu Que asked.

Gu Shao was a little embarrassed, neither nodding nor shaking his head.

He put his gaze on Qiao Lianlian, only to find that she was feeding Xiao Ge'er attentively, without giving him a glimmer of light.

"Mother, this piece of noodles is delicious, and the meat is delicious." Gu Ge didn't know what his father was going through, and happily picked up a chopsticks of meat for Qiao Lianlian, "Mother."

"Hey, song ." You are so good." Qiao laughed and ate the big piece of meat.

The boiled and crispy pork is white and powdery, without the color of thick oil red sauce, but it has a strong fresh fragrance.

Gu Shao felt that his stomach was screaming.

He didn't want to make himself so embarrassed, so he just got up and took two steps outside.

As he walked, he entered the kitchen.

The Gu's old house is dilapidated and the kitchen is simple, but the things in it are neatly hung, and the seasonings are arranged in rows. You can tell at a glance that there is a person who can make a living in this family.

Although this pot is a farmer's earthen stove, the stove surface is extremely clean, and even the lid of the pot is not dirty.

Gu Shaogui lifted the lid of the pot wisely, and then he saw the noodles left at the bottom of the pot, exactly for one person.

He was a little surprised, and a strange emotion passed by.

From time to time, there were laughter and joy from the mothers in the inner room. Gu Shao paused for a moment, silently found a bowl, and filled out the noodles, which was regarded as a solution to the meal.

In the evening, Qiao saw that the pot was empty when he was washing the dishes, there was no sound, and there was no strangeness.

Gu Shao breathed a sigh of relief, and his liking for Qiao rose slightly.

She was a pretty wink woman.

But when he rested at night, he didn't think so again.

"My mothers have been squeezed on the same bed all the time. It's already difficult to turn over. You can just get off in the ground." Qiao repeatedly threw a bedding that wasn't too clean.

It was the one used by the children before she came.

Gu Shao's face was completely dark.

In the winter, how can he sleep on the floor or use this kind of bedding?

Qiao was still concentrating on making the bed again and again.

A few small ones lay on the bedside without talking, and the two big ones looked at parents back and forth.

Good meeting, Gu Que came over, pulled Qiao Lianlian's sleeve, and said coquettishly, "Mother, it's cold in winter, squeeze and squeeze it warm."

Qiao glanced at the eldest girl again and again.