Chapter 77

Several fierce government servants, with black-faced iron mouths, surrounded Qiao Lianlian and his wife.

    This action scared everyone, even Qiao was stunned for a moment.

    Gu Shao, who was working in the old house, suddenly dropped the green tile in his hand and rushed over like an arrow.

    He has a vigorous posture and quick movements. Before a few government officials could react, Gu Shao had already blocked his mother.

    "Why, are you resisting arrest?" a government officer shouted.

    Others raised the tips of their knives one after another.

    Qiao's heart was raised again and again.

    At this moment, Gu Shao suddenly smiled.

    The others are pretty pretty at first, and they have a very high affinity with a slight smile, and then gently half-bow, they seem to speak very well, "These elder brothers don’t worry, I’m just afraid that the women and children will be scared. What do we have? Sit down and take a sip of tea to talk about it. Isn't it beautiful?" The

    leader of the Ya Ya glanced at him and said nothing.

    Although this mission is to arrest criminals, after all, they have not yet been convicted and it is not easy to do too much.

    In addition, there are more than a dozen strong men in the unfinished house next to them, working in thin shirts in this winter, and they are still sweating profusely, which also makes the bureaucrats afraid of one or two.

    After thinking about it for a long time, the headed servant nodded, "Sit down and talk over there."

    Gu Shao immediately took the servant and sat there, and asked Qiao to come back and bring it over.

    Qiao glanced at him again and again and did everything.

    It's strange to say that this man seems to be very powerful. She only brought tea and cakes once, and when she came out again, Gu Shao had a taste of wine and joy with these yaks.

    "Brother Zhu might as well tell the younger brother one or two, what the hell did my lady commit and need the eldest brother to come and fetch people like this?" Gu Shao asked with a smile.

    The Ya Ya took a sip of tea and ate another piece of mung bean cake, before he said vaguely, "Maybe it was offended."

    Qiao Lianlian's heart sank a little.

    Gu Shao didn't take it seriously, and continued to greet the servants to drink tea and eat. He watched that everyone was almost full, and then pretended to inadvertently ask, "But it has something to do with the person who sent it a few days ago?"

    Qiao Lianlian said. When the day was attacked, even his father and brother were sent to the county office.

    It is said that the trial of this kind of matter is very fast, but it has been three or four days without much movement, but suddenly a government officer came to arrest the victim.

    The implications of this are hard not to think deeply.

    The Ya Ya can eat people with short mouths and lowered his head.

    This is the default.

    Gu Shao sighed, but his heart relaxed.

    Sometimes, it is not terrible to be killed, but the terrible thing is not knowing who is behind the scenes.