Chapter 79

"Ahem."

    Ma Zhixian touched his nose, but he would be wrong.

    The Ji family's master was able to come to this place to rescue a little woman, saying that they were okay, and he would not believe that Ma Zhixian was killed.

    After thinking about it, there can only be a slight contradiction between the two people, or the relationship is inconvenient to show up in front of everyone.

    Ma Zhixian turned his eyes slightly, patted the gavel lightly, and said loudly, "The case is clear and the Qiao family can go home, and the others will be responsible for the quick implementation and retreat!" The

    yakuza shouted "Mighty".

    Ma Zhixian left the Zimu counter and strode forward to Qiao Lianlian, speaking in a gentle and guilty tone, "I'm really sorry, Madam, I'm guilty of the crime today, and it almost smeared Madam's name. I hope Madam will not blame it."

    Qiao's mouth twitched again and again, and he was a little uncomfortable with this sudden gesture of goodness. "It is great for an adult to judge the case impartially."

    "The most important thing is that Madam is not wronged."

    Ma Zhixian respectfully sent Qiao to the outside. "The incident in the Yunxi Tower last time made Madam aggrieved. If something similar happens next time, Madam will just give orders. The lower officials must go through the fire and water, and never let Madam be aggrieved."

    Qiao Lian pursed his lips. Without speaking, she raised her eyes and looked at her little Gu Ge.

    "Then I will trouble the adults. The women are going home with their children." Qiao repeatedly said politely to Ma Zhixian, only to realize that Gu Shao had disappeared, and Xiao Gu Lou was being thrown on the wooden pier outside the court at this moment.

    She asked the two big ones, "Where did your dad go?"

    "Daddy's Xiaolou is hungry, dad is going to buy food." Gu Que almost bit his tongue.

    Qiao moved his gaze to Gu Cheng again and again.

    Gu Cheng nodded hard.

    As he was talking, Gu Shao ran over in a hurry, with sweat still hanging on his forehead.

    "Here is the food." As soon as he stopped, he stuffed Gu Ge with the mung bean cake in his hand.

    Sitting on the wooden pier, Gu Lou, who was extremely bored, also stretched out his hand, "Father, I want it, and I want it too."

    "You have your share." Gu Shao bent over and hugged his fat son.

    A portion of mung bean cake was divided into five points by Qiao again and again, one portion for each of the five children, impartial, no more, no less.

    "Mother, I don't want to eat. Give it to my younger siblings." Gu Cheng pushed his share back.

    Qiao glared at him again and again.

    Gu Cheng retracted his hand again, and silently stuffed the mung bean cake into his mouth.

    "Let's go." The big troubles were resolved, and Qiao was refreshed again and again, and took the family to the streets of Xieyang County.

    I didn't see the big toad-like mouth in Mazhi County at all.

    Mrs. Madam actually has a husband-in-law?